Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swagath hai (Page 3)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

my favorite line of today was when naitik came from behind the door n said "shaadi shuda zindagi mein aapka swaagat hai" <br><br>Day Dreaming<br>

yeah i had to download tht idiotic video to hear what he said..n i changed the title of my post..chalo bye bye time for me
desertrose21 IF-Dazzler
desertrose21
desertrose21

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

ok someone please explain to me what was whole point of sunaina's pricking her finger n it bleeding?! <br>its not like Omi Kaka would come n suck on it! ROFL<br>
<br><br>or that tilak scene? as if all the men are going on a war ! i said it tht their scenes are totally pointless, useless and illogical ! they're just fillers ...
<br><br>nahi charu not tilak...it was a very random scene..they showed terrace n sunaina was fixing the pillows n then she pricked her finger, it started bleeding n she started crying...and then next thing they showed was nandini.....i was like what in the worlddddd Ouch<br>

Why didn't Dhaniya sucked her finger then? Confused

ROFLROFL itna pyaar toh sirf woh bhola koh hi deegi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-shide

desertrose21 IF-Dazzler
desertrose21
desertrose21

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged

my favorite line of today was when naitik came from behind the door n said "shaadi shuda zindagi mein aapka swaagat hai" <br><br>Day Dreaming<br>

yeah i had to download tht idiotic video to hear what he said..n i changed the title of my post..chalo bye bye time for me

hurray! i like the title Wink

haan charu, good night sweet dreams Hug

mujhe bhi jaana hai class...Ouch
ZindaDil IF-Rockerz
ZindaDil
ZindaDil

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Some progression. Hope we will not loose interest. I like the "W" Charu. Hope dukh ki yaatra mein sukh ke jyada speed bumps aayein.
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

ok someone please explain to me what was whole point of sunaina's pricking her finger n it bleeding?! <br>its not like Omi Kaka would come n suck on it! ROFL<br>

or that tilak scene? as if all the men are going on a war ! i said it tht their scenes are totally pointless, useless and illogical ! they're just fillers ...

al are illogical scenes....i remember J.P. Dutta's Border.........seriously as if aal are goin 4 kargil wars.......zabardasti ki scenes............n unlogon ki dikhaye toh bhi kya?? isliye teeka hi sahi........ LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bhartianu-s

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

<br><br>or that tilak scene? as if all the men are going on a war ! i said it tht their scenes are totally pointless, useless and illogical ! they're just fillers ...
<br><br>nahi charu not tilak...it was a very random scene..they showed terrace n sunaina was fixing the pillows n then she pricked her finger, it started bleeding n she started crying...and then next thing they showed was nandini.....i was like what in the worlddddd Ouch<br>

mee too.........sabse bekar scene.......i mean r they gonna continue it 2moro fater dat Nandini scene???? n till den it will go on bleeding..........????? ek random scene ki kya zaroorat thi.....n da way she was crying?????? Ouch Ouch ........OMI kaka had left nso he wont be cuming naaa..........toh kaun suck karega.........plzz ask her to put dettol.....as Omi kaka has no time 4 her...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Why didn't Dhaniya sucked her finger then? Confused

Dhaniya kya khoon ki pyaasi hai???? LOL LOL

is it necessary 4 everyone to suck it.....cant they just apply an antiseptic????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bhartianu-shide

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

thanks charu, mean these stupid mini breaksup and makes up are annoying...

Go to top