Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

bas 4 pages of discussion today?? is it only me who enjoyed today's 'almost' cry free episode!!! kahan gai sari shaitaan mandli aaj??πŸ˜›

I enjoyed it too.. esp the scene between Rajshri and Akshara, Rajshri's surprised look, and asking her, are you the same Akshara who is afraid to come to kitchen.. lata's acting came out so well which is been complimented by Hina..
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Aree not our Aksh Ritu, she is still in step 2 of Dadi's path of love.. but our munna is ready and eager when in mood πŸ˜‰.... itna paas atha hai... phir jaldhi maan bhi gaya... Kaam par bhi jatha hai...
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

bas 4 pages of discussion today?? is it only me who enjoyed today's 'almost' cry free episode!!! kahan gai sari shaitaan mandli aaj??πŸ˜›

Ritu, I think there is hope now of our addiction dying out....and our real life duties seem to be catching up to us alos i didn't think i would ever see such a short discussion on yrkkh πŸ˜†
anu-s thumbnail
"Shadishuda Zindagi Mein Aapka Swagat Hai."
When Naitik delivered this dialogue, a sudden thought  came into my  mind that this dailogue would be made  the topic of the post by any  of the forum members.

Now, look Charu you have made it.πŸ˜†

It is such an impressive dialogue.
AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwww....it was shooooo shweeet when akshara said 'aapto mujhe pagal bana denge'

and naitik came from behind the doir and said 'shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swaagat hein!'

a really adorable scene....

paar iska kya...
ajhi phir naitik akshara ko kahegi....'mein apko klabhi maaf nehi karunga'!!!!!!!!!

wat the hek is dis....one day they r in love wid each odr...and the odr day...they r not even sure that wether they truly love each odr!!!!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pinky_94

awwwwwwwwwww....it was shooooo shweeet when akshara said 'aapto mujhe pagal bana denge'

and naitik came from behind the doir and said 'shadishuda zindagi mein aapka swaagat hein!'

a really adorable scene....

paar iska kya...
ajhi phir naitik akshara ko kahegi....'mein apko klabhi maaf nehi karunga'!!!!!!!!!

wat the hek is dis....one day they r in love wid each odr...and the odr day...they r not even sure that wether they truly love each odr!!!!!

Naksh love each other, but it's the creatives who are confusedπŸ˜•
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Naitik was looking so handsome...specially when he said shadishuda zindgi mein aapka swagat hai 😍
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thanks charu for a short update
i think they must give Nandini some time yaar. now them doing this would really upset her. She must be mentally prepared for it. As of now it would be like she would do it just for the happiness of her family

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oooff another one!!!!!!!!! pray this is the last one for AGES!!!!!!!
aish_punk thumbnail

They patched up but they'll fight again! *sigh* I wonder when it will all end!

n i feel bad 4 Nandini..but if she finds someone who loves her..she can marry him..