Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
(continued from yday)...aai goes to the lift but is too impatient and takes the stairs ... vershu is going towards her bosses room and reaches it ...meanwhile aai is suffering trying to get up all of these floors ... her boss is on the phone drunk and is waiting for someone .... vershu knocks at his door and gives him his phone ... verhu leaves but her boss gives her a file for a new project ... and is promoted to project manager... aai is getting closer and reaches the 5th floor ... meanwhile vershu is offered a drink but vershu refuses ... but it is a non alcoholic drink ...verhu accepts it ... aai is looking for the room ... and reaches it ... vershu and her boss bang heads whiles trying to get something off the floor ...aai sees and thinks the worst and sees the "alcoholic" drink in vershu's hand ...aai walks upto vershu and slaps her ... vinod enters ... aai is lecturing vershu but veshu is trying to clear up the misunderstanding ... aai has thought the worst and keeps lecturing ... vershu starts to defends her friends when aai starts to tell them off ... vershu's boss tells vershu's friends that they should leave them alone ... vershu told aai that she has misunderstood the whole situation ... vinod tells vershu off becasue she is lecturing aai, but vershu stops her and vershu starts to defend herself ...and vershu says she will not return home because how aai has embarrassed her ... vinod tells aai that vershu wont come, and that arguing about it wont solve the problem ... vinod and aai leave crying and vershu is left crying ..... rasika aai gets a phone call in the middle of the night from manju and informs her about all of the mishaps that are happening in the house and Rasika aai is istantly happy ... but manju is not happy because she thinks vinod is trapped for paying all the money for all of the expenses and thinks to leave the house with vinod and leave seperatley ... Rasika aai says not to even think of that because she will be the MAHARANI of the house ... manju agrees with pleasure ... (archus house) aai is sad and telling the family what vershu said, baba said to wait for vershu to  come home and then he will talk to her .... aai wasnt persuaded and is now worried about vershu ... then she asks the family in turn to see if she did wrong in going after her ... archu tells aai to rest becasue all of this tension is not good .... manju is now pleased and is waiting for vershu to come home so she can watch "the films climax" .... everyone is now eating and vaishu tells archu to eat but remembers that archu is fasting and then archu said she will eat after the pooja ... archu walks to the mandhir in the house and then remembers what manav said ... he said "this years navratri is going to be great, i mean people play till 5 in the morning, but this year we wont be able to go to the first two days" archu asks why and manav continues " we are going on our honeymoon and it will take that amount of time to go there ... and then my fasting will start ... i mean in navratri i fast all day" archu says "so do i ! at home i was the only one ... aai wanted to but she couldnt because of health" manav says " i am the only one too, but this year it will be different and we both will fast together , but one more thing , the food that will be made whilst we are fasting such as saabhodhana ni kichdi aur kheer... i will make that " archu replies "what? you? " manav says " yes because you will be stuck will all the other work, so i will make the food" archu says "but, do you know how to make it?" manav replies "i make it every year, i make it myself and eat it myself" (they both laugh) manav says "this year i will make it and someone else will eat it ...reaaly ...this years navratri will be something else ...." archu replies "for me too" (music plays in the background) they are looking into each others eyes  ... archu continues "we will bothe fast" manav completes and says "and we will both break our fast together by eating in one plate" they both look
soo happy
... memory ends and and manav is sat alone in his house alone with a decorative mandhir and so is archu ... they both light diya's and both walk to their tables to eat ... manav gets kheer and so does archu... they both start to eat but stop ... they are both crying ... and put the kheer to the side ... they are both in emotional pain ....

END!!!

[/NOCOPY]
[/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 25 September 2009 at 12:48am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821webkaplifetimefanahcirsonydipiagniiclairevillejsdevila10tasneemhyderakshtha19BsankmitmitDevjyoteehabsfanAMSTQueen_GHThauntedcbRaviSharmavnb2005abandooradiant_mebrownmuslimbelvin92librarypassbutunadivya221neuchariHeenapsonal75nookwaybewajahsp87k-kimyaenigma6p@rasdirk41desichick8uzeeALUJNA21rima001hazel16rashi77mushkan_2003Gauri22Neetusxmbharadwaj_kcimbadevashree_hicy_devilblackdaughteranna44knumnumRoark.Mandy.*Resham*ammoossanwnivedithaGur.N.coolMonu-SunNaamitzi11MissArshi--Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Vid/Pix Update 24th September" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JJESH

Goldie

JJESH

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
What's wrong with Sulochana????????????? She doesnot have any trust on her own shikhkha......thats sad and unfortunate.

uzee

uzee

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i knew she was going to cause a scene...she can't help herself, lol...

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thks for the update .. the last part was cute .. the rest was very boring =)

ap80

Groupbie

ap80

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Oh the last part was super cute!!! i am only watching for the little flashbacks -- they're great.

I think we will only have to endure one more week of this separation...and then I think that archana is going to break down and at least call him or visit him at the garage or something!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Oh, I must see this episode an ArMan scene aww!!! These two need to reunite

kkushi06

Goldie

kkushi06

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
seriously!!...sulochna has noooo respect 4 varsha at all!!Dead....nt only varsha or manavAngry......cz dis women dosent keep her family problems 2 herselfConfused....i mean luk at da way she keeps humiliating manav n his family infront of mny pplAngry......or even varsha......but when sumbody tries 2 humiliate her infront of others den she gets a heart attack!!!AngryAngry.....i mean cum on.....is ur reputation everything????........think abt others 4 a changeDead........n i think 2day sulochna has proved tht how cheap her mentalilty is!!!!!!Censored........only ppl with dirty minds can hve such disgusting thoughts in dere minds CensoredCensoredn its really horrible 4 me 2 even talk abt it!!!!!!!..........sulochna seriously needs 2 change her attitude!!!!Thumbs Down

n aww i really wana c arman's scene but idk when i will be able 2 watch videos of pavitra rishta online since da links dnt wrk on my p.c anymoreCry....idk 4 wat reason thouConfused........but i can already imagine how cute tht scene must hve been!!!!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
nice update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top