cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
VEER ZAARA DVD ON VALENTINES DAY!

Special double DVD with ninety-minutes of bonus features!

After conquering the Bollywood box office, Yash Chopra's Veer Zaara is ready for a grand DVD release. Radio Sargam can reveal that the blockbuster, starring Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Rani Mukerhjee, will be available on a special "Collector's Double Disc Pack" DVD in time for Valentine's day this year. The first disk will include the actual movie, with subtitles available in eleven languages (English, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew, Dutch, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam). The second disk features a whopping ninety-minutes of bonus features. This includes 'The Making Of The Songs: An Exclusive Behind The Scenes Look At the Creation of the Songs Of Veer-Zaara', 'Karan Johar in Conversation With Yash Chopra On Veer-Zaara' and 'Glimpses From The Premiere: Exclusive Highlights From The Premiere Of Veer-Zaara'. There will also be material not shown in the cinema version of Veer Zaara, including 'Deleted Scenes Presented With Optional English Subtitles' and 'Deleted Song - "Yeh Hum Aa Gaye Hain Kahaan'. The DVD is expected to become a best seller amongst Bollywood fans. Yash Raj Films are also planning to release 'Romancing The Legend: Veer Zaara Instrumentals' on CD, featuring the instrumental versions of Veer Zaara songs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abladabla thumbnail
But i have seen the Veer Zaara DVD in my Indian video store..Maybe its pirated..
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much!!I've been wanting to know for a long time on to when it would come out