Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "internet debate tactics?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Do you have any internet debate tactics? Which according to you(apard from valid arguments with substance Wink) are the best tactics you use to make the other person feel like he's lost. Well in musical arguments normally a cclassical singer with no idea abt playback will usually tell ppl that they have no musical knowledge. though he cannot actually prove anyone wrong, it will still seem that the other person has lost AngryLOL

My tactic is usually telling them to hteir face what tactic they used Tongue
Awww my joe di di's thread yaaaay can i SHOUT?ROFL
Ok seriously i don't use any tacts to make other person feel lost since majority my posts goes right over there head or jo thora bohut samajh aata hai that's actually insufficient to make them feel lost still i can do that.....long time a go a member from ML kept posting things and he tried to convince ME he took every possible step to convince me but the only thing i said I DISAGREE TO YOUROFLand he was always like
see the pic below bechara sochta hoga acha bhala bander tha main insaan mujhy bana diyaROFL diya

Edited by mahikhan - 24 September 2009 at 12:09am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Do you have any internet debate tactics? Which according to you(apard from valid arguments with substance Wink) are the best tactics you use to make the other person feel like he's lost.

Well in musical arguments normally a cclassical singer with no idea abt playback will usually tell ppl that they have no musical knowledge. though he cannot actually prove anyone wrong, it will still seem that the other person has lost AngryLOL

My tactic is usually telling them to hteir face what tactic they used Tongue--Convince or confuse themWinkTongue

A good debate transfer knoweldge.....Smile...its happend inside you....we create our own knoweldge and suffering...our experiance (different ways) give us the knoweldge of particuler topic..Smile

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I think there are some serious and non-serioius topics. Serious topics are quite boring as it is a statement of facts; so nothing much to argue as facts are facts. Non-serious topics are for fun n jokes only so nothing much to argue about either.

Then there are nuisance topics which can cause lots of problems and I normally do not get involved in.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

I think there are some serious and non-serioius topics. Serious topics are quite boring as it is a statement of facts; so nothing much to argue as facts are facts. Non-serious topics are for fun n jokes only so nothing much to argue about either.

Then there are nuisance topics which can cause lots of problems and I normally do not get involved in.
Is that insectivorous plant in your siggy?
NiceClap
btw i wanted to ask you one Singapori questionROFLactually my niece cousin's kid is havin a prob in getting admission thereOuchthey just shifted from Malaysia...i need to leave you a scrap..kay?Tongue

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

NiceClap
btw i wanted to ask you one Singapori questionROFLactually my niece cousin's kid is havin a prob in getting admission thereOuchthey just shifted from Malaysia...i need to leave you a scrap..kay?Tongue
okay for the scrap.LOL
Schools here have a high demand especially the good ones.

My siggy shows dew drops which reflect a purple flower could be lilies.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahikhan

NiceClap
okay for the scrap.LOL
Schools here have a high demand especially the good ones.

My siggy shows dew drops which reflect a purple flower could be lilies.
Oh kk i thought it was insectivorous plant at first glance i felt if it was thatROFL
Yea may be ...lol kay i'm gonna write it there you wait ok?

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top