Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Talent is more important but looks matter a lot!!..And in our film industry we have some with just talent and some with just mast looks...but we also have the whole package.

(In my opinion) Mast looks + Talent =

Irrfan Khan,SRK, Aamir, Salman, Shahid...They all have proved themselves a longggggggggggg time a go, and they sure have got the looks!!...

Priyanka, Rani, Kajol, Juhi etc...what can i say about them?...very pretty faces and they have proved themselves a longgggggggg time a go.

Prateik,Rajeev Khandelwal & Neil, and even John...everyone knows they can act and they sure have got the looks too...

Konkana, Kangna & Mugdha...they might not be the prettiest from the bunch but they sure can act!!

Sonam and Bipasha...they have got the looks(duh!!) and they have had flops in their careers but everyone knows they can act!!

ETC...........!😊

But there are a lot of people in Bolly that are just pretty faces with out the talent!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..Won't name any but we all know who they are!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
About Konkona and awards, she has been nominated and won twice for best supporting role for Metro and Omkara. Now that is a popular+jury award with some secret mathematical equation that only the filmfare people are aware of.

I would like to see her nominated for a leading role performance and this year she definitely deserves it for Luck By Chance. All I can do is hope (or buy a thousands of filmfare magazines to vote for her).
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both matters. I'm not gonna lie and say, "I don't care about the looks" because, well i do. I think Talent ALWAYS matters more but so do looks. A movie would SUCK if the actor doesn't know how to act so yes talent matters more. However in the world people care a LOT about looks. People do anything to look "beautiful"

It does matter because less face it, A girl who's size zero and has pretty features has a bigger chance to be casted in a movie then the opposite.

But for me talent is more important simply because I'm like that. BUT LOOKS are veryyy important too. Sometimes it matters more to me. Rarely, but it's happened before.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -bluemoon-

About Konkona and awards, she has been nominated and won twice for best supporting role for Metro and Omkara. Now that is a popular+jury award with some secret mathematical equation that only the filmfare people are aware of.

I would like to see her nominated for a leading role performance and this year she definitely deserves it for Luck By Chance. All I can do is hope (or buy a thousands of filmfare magazines to vote for her).

that just it...she is only being nominated for Suporting actress and NOT the lead actress role😭
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i so agree with you bluemoon...she deserves to be nominated for the leading role from luck by chance!!
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Konkona Sen she has talent AND beauty. But people can't see that only cause actors that've been in the film industry for a long time have a lot of fans and even get nominated for such roles =(