LNMDJ Detailed Written Update Sept 23, 2009

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Ila tells Damini to go and rest and she has to talk to Varun..Pri asks Damini how was er meeting.She says that Inder said we should forget bygones and start over.Prithvi says what did you say..and then says sorry..She says I put him in his spot..I wonder what happened to me..I trusted him soo much I was going to get married to him and he did this to me..and also to mama..But now he cant hurt me anymore.because I'm not alone you are with me..right Prithvi..He says I'm always with you..I promise..He says.Inder's story is over.forget about him..today you won..He puts his hand out to wipe her tears but then sees Ila so he moves back..Damini wipes her tears and they walk their way..

Sameer says to Avni over the phone.Its ohk you don't want to say anything.I wont force you..I got your answer..but before leaving India forever I want to meet you for the last time.and I will live my entire life with your memories..He says I will wait for you at garden street at 8.I hope you will come to say good bye to me..and don't say no I wont be able to handle it..He says do this last favor for me..do come..Avni hangs up and Sameer is worried..Avni cries and doesn't know what to do.. 

Ila comes to Prithvi and says no matter how much I thank you it's not enough..She says you have supported Damini more than your duty..Prithvi says this is not only my duty but also my responsibility that wherever I work and whoever I work for that they have no problem at all when I'm here..He says I know what Damini means to you..He says I will take care of her and you will have no complains from my side..

Damini comes and says to Ila you know why I'm so happy today..Ila says why..Dam says because your happy and your fine..and Ila says that's why I'm happy to cause your happy..

Ila tells Dam to go out for a while so she can feel better.and if Prithvi feels better he can go with you..Prithvi says don't worry I will be with her at all times..Ila says if Prithvi is with you I don't need to worry..She leaves.Damini tells Prithvi she will go get ready….

Sam gets a phone call its Prtihvi.Pri ask Sam where is he. Sam tells Pri the whole situation with him and Avni..Pri says Avni Gujral is not a weak girl..you have to do something fast before we get caught.we don't have an option of losing..you should have some sense..make her weak..and do something fast..and he hangs up..

Rosh is splashing Varun's office.She says I hope Varun and I become good friends again.. Goldie says he is coming..Rosh puts the Arti under his table and hides..Varun enters and smella the room.Rosh gets happy..Varun picks up the rose from the table and says Rosh did this I know….I try sooo much to hate her and she is always trying to make me happy..Goldie says he is mumbling ot himself..Varun feels the fire from the arti.. Rosh gets happy.Varun again to himself says I cant except you Roshni..and throws the thali..and Rosh gets sad…

Damini walks down the stairs and Prithvi stares at her..She comes down…and says chale..he says yes lets go..She looks at him and says am I going with my bodyguard or..he says oh..he takes his guns off and says he will put it in the car…he says the thing is that…Damini says what happened..He says..I wanted to say..you looks really beautiful in these clothes..he says I mean you also look good in western clothes but also in these..in everything..I mean I will take you anywhere you want..Damini is smiling..Prithvi is totally confused..He says where do you want to go..She says anywhere..he says what..She says lets go from here and then we will think about it..he syas yeh..lets go..lets leave..chailye..Damini says yes..Damini leaves.Prithvi thinks..what am I doing..your not going on a date with Damini..concentrate on your plan..

Avni leaves the house and thinks about all the times Sam/Jai was with her..and confessed his love for her..

On the other side.Sameer is waiting for Avni with red roses..He thinks about what Prithvi said to him..

Varun says between you and me is my dad's death and my mom's tears..there can never be anything between us..

Prithvi says today the entire Gujral family trusts me more then themselves..just like they used to at you papa.but what did you get in return..God is with us..you will get justice..

Sameer says Avni Gujral you will definitely come today you have to.. Sameer says to himself that I have to do this for my mom and dad..

Pre-Cap-

SaVni Hug and PriDa Dance..

THE END

Please Click LIKE If You LIKED My Work

Enjoy

Sorry for the Delay, had classes..

Love,

Zaara

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks alot for a wonderful update..
cant wait to c prida gng for a date lol..
thanks!!!

i hope avni stops sam! and falls for him :) he's so cute
the epi is soo cute.. except when the brothers begin to think of their revenge.