Balika Vadhu

Written Updates and current storyline (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I understand exactly how it feels when after a longgg day you've got to watch another half an hour of slowww story where everything is yet the same-ronadhona.Seriously when both AJ were together earlier it was so much fun to watch the show with variety of diff concepts but now it's just this Mahavir Singh's track then Anandi and her family probs,Jagya in bad company and so on!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirlAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Updates and current storyline (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I so agree with u iloveidiotbox.  Anandhi and her family's fate is unnecessarily being prolonged.  Hope they finish his part asap.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I can totally understand your feelings.....I haven't watched the show in a few weeks now either......the dragging and constant crying is beyond my capacity to take as well....I really appreciate your efforts to still manage to update despite the show being so insufferable....I can't see if/when things will get better as of now :S

Edited by nureat01 - 24 September 2009 at 12:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~samy~-aditi-RockChicGirl

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for appreciating my work...Its so nice when people say nice things about you...Embarrassed
I reeeeeeeeeeeeally hope things get better in 1.5 weeks. It is enough time for Bhairav to return and set some things right. I had decided a few times in the past to stop watching BV, but its like watching a lion eat its prey. You really don't want to watch, but can't stop yourself from watching LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos-aditi-RockChicGirlAreYaar

poonam.rathi

poonam.rathi

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
yes that is so true..Anandi's family episodes are  way too depressing to watchD'oh..it wasnt necessary to show their poverty to such an extend..BV had lost all its charm..theres nothing exciting to watch now..Unhappy

I hope we ll be able to see some interesting episodes soon..I guess once Bhairav get in..the episodes will spice up again..what say guys?????

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

My thoughts exactly..I mean look at Shyam...he is ready to stand against his own father  because of so-called injustice to Maasa's family. But he too has done nothing to help Anandi. He could have visited Anandi and  asked Basanth to help to pay back Shankarlal sahukar. I find their lack of caring appalling. Sumitra can cry all she wants, and profess that she is Anandi's mother. If she really cared that much, she should have told Bhairav to come back..What's the point in solving other people's problems when your own family is in shambles. Trust me...there are so many illogical things in the plot right now that it makes no sense whatsoever. Looks like the creatives have lost focus!

i agree...the behavior of anandi's in-laws is weird. its been days (if not months) since she has gone. yet no one bothered to enquire after her. ok so maasa is always snooping on ppl around the house but shyam and basant go out a lot. cant they make one phone call? all of them are more interested in MS2 and his chals rather than anandi.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonam.rathi

yes that is so true..Anandi's family episodes are  way too depressing to watchD'oh..it wasnt necessary to show their poverty to such an extend..BV had lost all its charm..theres nothing exciting to watch now..Unhappy

I hope we ll be able to see some interesting episodes soon..I guess once Bhairav get in..the episodes will spice up again..what say guys?????

but the wait for bhairon has been never ending. and really showing anandi's family in abject poverty wasnt neccessary. BV is essentially abt child marriages and its effects. and it shows how reasonably well off middle class parents like bhago-khajan get their daughters married off young due to ignorance and societal pressures. what's the point in having an agle janam like situation? tv these days is so full of abject poverty striken girls that im tempted to run into the arms of fairy tale like yeh rishta kya kehlata hain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~samy~-aditi-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@kshreya: You make a great point...it seems that BV is attempting to now ape the current 'popular' crop of storylines on TV of girls in rural village living in abject poverty and constantly suffering. There is an overkill of this stuff now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~samy~RockChicGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top