Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I wanted to let you guys know that if the current storyline does not improve by Oct 2nd, I have decided to not watch this show anymore. Needless to say, If I don't watch the show, I won't post written updates LOL

This current track is super-boring with no relief whatsoever. At the end of a gruelling work day, the last thing I want to come home to see is the miserable life of Anandi and her parents and Maasa's unending illogical torture. Mahavir-madan singh track is even more pathetic than all other tracks.

Lets all hope things start to improve and for God's sake bring Bhairav back!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Naksh4evaatoliMonMadRockChicGirlAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Updates and current storyline" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I agree ilib..... i used to wonder how you manage to watch these boring episodes and write the updates.....
I must appreciate your HAAAAAARRDD work......LOL

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks!

BV is turning out into one of the typical sob-fests that I have seen in some south-indian soaps a few yrs ago. Everything that can go wrong WILL go wrong with the heroine and her family. Like everyone has lost their brains along with the money...so illogical.

I hope Bhairav comes back and moves out of the house..no point living with a mother who only cares about her ego.!

bookbrain007

Goldie

bookbrain007

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
i agree it's turning way too stagnant.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

I agree ilib..... i used to wonder how you manage to watch these boring episodes and write the updates.....
I must appreciate your HAAAAAARRDD work......LOL

i second ammoos....even i used to wonder how u tolerate the show. its been months since i watched it. and i relied on ur updates to keep up with the show. i really appreciate ur efforts and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged
its been month 4 me tat i havent watch BV due 2 ramadan  fasts  n household chores....i kept on thinking tat i must hve missed so much on bv n was desperate 2 cme online 4 so many days.... bt now i  thankgod tat i didnt watch...!

gawker

Goldie

gawker

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
honestly, anandi's unrelenting suffering is too much to bear. and the helplessness of her so called 'sasra.' if sumitra had any sense, she'd seak out to visit anandi and maybe handover some of her jewellery for them to pawn and get out of their troubles, rather than throw a belated menopausal rant.

too painful to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
My thoughts exactly..I mean look at Shyam...he is ready to stand against his own father  because of so-called injustice to Maasa's family. But he too has done nothing to help Anandi. He could have visited Anandi and  asked Basanth to help to pay back Shankarlal sahukar. I find their lack of caring appalling. Sumitra can cry all she wants, and profess that she is Anandi's mother. If she really cared that much, she should have told Bhairav to come back..What's the point in solving other people's problems when your own family is in shambles. Trust me...there are so many illogical things in the plot right now that it makes no sense whatsoever. Looks like the creatives have lost focus!

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 24 September 2009 at 9:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos-aditi-RockChicGirlAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top