Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Hello,

I have been waiting to talk about this topic for long..I have been noticing that in most Romantic serials/movies we have the Simple aadarsh submissive girl falling in love with the casanova type boys..
I would like to ask why is it so?? is it a way of feeding the fantasy of every simple indian girl that a handsome in-demand hunk is falling for her instead of a modern self assertive girl?

There are many types of people in this world..Girls can be outgoing, modern, may have many different traits and most indian boys are not the casanova types....So why is there such an obsession regarding the cool dude-bharatiya naari pair?

Do comment...am waiting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suha_18Muskaan92..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cool dude meets Bharatiya Nari" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Perhaps the script writer is not in touch with reality.

these days the so called "modern" women do tend to be more independent and are not the so called 'submissive" types.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-Meena1

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

these days the so called "modern" women do tend to be more independent and are not the so called 'submissive" types.

LOLtrue.......the funny part is women itself watch and enjoy these kind of stupid acts....Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-Meena1..RamKiJanaki..

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

Originally posted by -Rinky-

and most indian boys are not the casanova types....

r u sure?

they are the wanna be casanova types...

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Summer3

LOLtrue.......the funny part is women itself watch and enjoy these kind of stupid acts....Wink

not all I don't.. I want to see other characters as well....the intricacies of women's characters are never really exploited.. all are over simplified...and men hve other jobs as well not just running after gals and acting cool...

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Hello,

I have been waiting to talk about this topic for long..I have been noticing that in most Romantic serials/movies we have the Simple aadarsh submissive girl falling in love with the casanova type boys..
I would like to ask why is it so?? is it a way of feeding the fantasy of every simple indian girl that a handsome in-demand hunk is falling for her instead of a modern self assertive girl?

There are many types of people in this world..Girls can be outgoing, modern, may have many different traits and most indian boys are not the casanova types....So why is there such an obsession regarding the cool dude-bharatiya naari pair?

Do comment...am waiting...
Kyunki maa sab janti haiROFL
Well let serials be serials naWinkthey have so much property so do you think they really have it?TongueLOLBaa of kyunki lived for almost two centuries and she was still alive if kyunki was still aired and we hardly see people lvin for over two centuries.But yes every simple girl has dreams it is not the way to feed them anythin since many ladies and like you and me dislike such things....like i actually didnt get why didnt Ranbeer marry some good lookin modern gal instead of one not so fair and very simple looking  Ragini....reality is quite differentSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top