avtar link??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
heylos,
okay i am having the problem that i just uploaded a picture that was different that my earlier one..
and when i post my comments it comes as no pic u noe they show a cross.
while wen i went to update the profile then the new pic shows
while in the prefrence column it says to post link??

so what actually am i supposed to do for getting the pics in the avtar segment??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "avtar link??" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
For the avatar segment once u upload the avi in tiny pic, you just have to paste the last  link  that is the 4th link given by tinypic when your pic is uploaded.

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Steff_DMG

For the avatar segment once u upload the avi in tiny pic, you just have to paste the last  link  that is the 4th link given by tinypic when your pic is uploaded.

thanks will try that

hrkansagara

hrkansagara

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arss

heylos,
okay i am having the problem that i just uploaded a picture that was different that my earlier one..

so what actually am i supposed to do for getting the pics in the avtar segment??

the problam you might be facing due to you added upload form link which does not have any image preview.

things to remember is file name must be end up with "either .jpg or .gif" as no other file format supported for avater.

if you are using update photo link then you does not have to change anything. just complete full wizard and clear all browser cookies by pressing ctrl + F5. your site wide avater got replaced at a time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardik_kansagra

Originally posted by arss

heylos,

the problam you might be facing due to you added upload form link which does not have any image preview.

things to remember is file name must be end up with "either .jpg or .gif" as no other file format supported for avater.

if you are using update photo link then you does not have to change anything. just complete full wizard and clear all browser cookies by pressing ctrl + F5. your site wide avater got replaced at a time.
thaks that was really helpful and it worked thanks alot

Edited by arss - 30 September 2009 at 12:51am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top