Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Govinda, Riteish and David nearly rape Salman!

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Govinda, Riteish and David nearly rape Salman!

Govinda and David Dhawan are back once again on 10 Ka Dum- this time with added masti in form of Riteish Deshmukh to promote their forthcoming film Do Not Disturb.

When Salman and Govinda get together, David Dhawan is the butt of all their jokes and pranks. But this time the tables were turned. Govinda, Riteish and David Dhawan gave Salman a taste of his own medicine.

They got together and practically ripped his shirt off on the show. For once Salman was genuinely shy and blushed a shade of crimson. "That was near rape!" he was heard muttering.

"For the first time in my life I felt shy. Otherwise I am always looking for an excuse to take off my shirt!"

But when the audience gave a 100 percent verdict to a question on his removing his shirt in this season of the show- he decided to take off his shirt and flaunt his taut muscles quite happily. Everybody went home happy- the women in the audience all the more so.

More fun than ever before on this episode of 10 Ka Dum on Saturday, September 26, at 9.00pm only on Sony Entertainment Television.

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=31508

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I absolutely hate it when people use "rape" as a joke. It is sick.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sick  headline of the.. article..

damn.. why not use a better word
-Aleeza- thumbnail
DKD was hilariouss today.. Im starting to crush on Riteish :S
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i still beleive salman khan is the only ahndsoem man in bollywodo