Ramlath demands immediate arrest of Nayantara!

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Ramlath demands immediate arrest of Nayantara!

Prabhu Deva's wife Ramlath has demanded the police and judicial setup to take immediate action against actress Nayantara for her illegal affair with Prabhu Deva. Deva married Ramlath 15 years back and they have 3 children. Few months ago they lost their elder son who was suffering from the 4th stage cancer.

Buzz up!
After this incident, it is said that Deva's behaviour has changed and has reduced his visit to his residence. He spends most of his times with actress Nayantara, as alleged by Ramlath. According to the reports, the actor turned director has entered into a secret wedlock with Nayantara and are living together in a bungalow in Hyderabad. Both Prabhu Deva and Nayan haven't refused these reports and keep silence on this issue. Both have been together spotted in many places and film events.

A couple of days ago Nayan visited Mumbaialong with Prabhu Deva and attended the premier of Wanted [^] hspace5 directed by the latter. After the show, both jointly met the press and gave a silent nod to a question about their marital status.

Now Prabhu Deva's wife has come out from her silence and blasted Nayantara for her attitude of 'grabbing' other's husband for illegal relationship. In a press meet, the former dancer openly criticized that Nayantara is the person who has caused damage to her family set up.

Says Ramlath: "Prabhu Deva
is a sincere and kind husband, who has taken care of us for the past 15 years. Very recently he purchased a house [^] hspace5for us. But now everything has changed. His present behaviour is a big shock [^] hspace5 to me and Deva's family too.

Our family law never allows a married person to marryother woman. At the same time it should punish the woman who steal others husband illegally. I have requested the police and judicial set up to arrest Nayantara for her intention of stealing my husband from me. If I see the actress anywhere, I will surely kick [^] hspace5 her on the spot. She is the best example for a bad woman..."

Also sources close to Deva's family reveal that Ramlath is planning to meet the CM to lodge a complaint on this in a day or two. However, Nayantara [^] hspace5 was not available for comment on this.

I'll hit Nayantara: Prabhu Deva's wife
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, September 23, 2009]

Coming down heavily on Nayantara, Prabhu Deva's wife Ramlath has alleged that the actress' affair with her husband has affected her a lot.

Talking to a vernacular daily, she said her agony against Nayantara was so much so that she would hit her when she happened to see her in person. "I once talked to her over phone and requested to stay away from my husband. But she didn't pay heed to my plea," Ramlath said.

Alleging that Nayantara had once ditched an actor after having an affair with him, Ramlath said she might move away from her husband too in a same way. "Prabhu Deva is a soft-hearted person. He may not be able to digest it if she cheats him," the actor-choreographer's wife was quoted as saying.

Heaping laurels on Prabhu Deva, she said, "He is a gentleman. His affection on family is really great. He still loves us a lot. But he is currently in the magic net (maaya valai) of Nayantara."

"Rules of the land are so strict that a man would be punished if charges of bigamy against him are proved true. Similar punishment is needed for women too who interfere in the married lives of others," according to Ramlath.

Nayantara's reply to Ralmath's allegations
K.V. Vasudevan [September 23, 2009, 6:22:09 PM]

"Ralmath has no business to abuse or criticise me," said Nayantara, reacting to the charge of Prabhu Deva's wife to a leading morning vernacular.

A report  in an evening paper carries Nayantara's reply. It says:

"It is easier for Ralmath to check the facts with Prabhu Deva instead of taking this circuitous route. I have apprised the media about this issue many times. My biggest strength is the support of my family. I am not bothered of the opinion of others on my personal matters. As of now, I am focused on my career with a lot of pending projects to be completed."

Nayantara is in now Kerala taking a break from her shooting schedules

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx buddy for the article.....i really hope it isnt true if it is then.....OMG!
Caryn thumbnail
Me too Usha...... I hope it is not true too.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hope Deva, Nayan, Ramlath knows what their are doing. 😔 
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope it's only a rumor and not true .. I always respected Prabhu Deva, no comments on 9 ( no offence ) .. btw thks for sharing
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Oh boy..i too hope it isn't true..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

For few weeks back, Ramlath gave interview on Vikatan or Kumudam abuot this matter...she had full faith on PD and blamed the media but now this...?

I do have a lot of respect for PD so hope it is not true.

I hope they solve this matter between them instead of dragging their personal matter into the media....😳
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Could it be true? Naughty, Naughty Prabhu deva.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There is TRUTH to the speculation. Prabhu D and Nayanthara are together and they have not commented on the issue but they are together and many can vouch for that.

As long as they are happy, I am happy. They make a great couple.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i remember reading about this news on Tamil Murasu, a singapore based tamil newspaper. i was intially shocked at first but then it's nothing new is it? people always have flings, affairs whatnot in kollywood. some hid their doings while some do it openly.😆

prabhu deva has always had a title of being a womaniser so there is nothing in this article that is going to change my opinion of him. he's a good dancer, a good actor but sadly just doesn't seem to be a very good husband.😉 LOL!

nayantara.. hmm.. i was a little taken aback by this news. after her wildly publicised scandal with simbu i thought she'd lay low but i guess not. it looks like nayantara is always in the news for her link ups rather than her acting. it's a pity cos nayantara is a good actress.😊 she actually used to be one of my favourites (during the Ayya - Chandramukhi times) but i guess my love for her slowly ebbed away.

now everything is crystal clear. prabhu deva & nayantara are indeed very much together and could even get married. judging from nayantara's tattoo & her deepavali interview i think the marriage would happen soon. guess this is not a common fling after all. things have become serious.😲

and i don't know why but ramlath annoys me. instead of taking up this matter with prabhu deva she goes to the press to air her dirty linen. now the entire world knows the sordid details. there is such a thing as too much infomation ramlath dear. you should have known better.😉

ah stars & their bitch fights.. entertaining aren't they?😆