VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

Sunainaz VMs !!!...New Updt - KaSh Pg20[05/05] (Page 23)

SunainaTM007 IF-Dazzler
SunainaTM007
SunainaTM007

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missypatel

O girl, you're mine...hahaha nice work suni!! hurray you! yep..you're right ....it does fit them (i wonder if there is any song they won't do justice to...after all it's the VM maker's skills :P :P )
thanks yaar nij ! yeah, actually there's totally no song that wouldnt fit them... they sort of make every song seem even more beautiful when its used for their VM !

You said you're doing your last year in school...so are you going to college next year then? Wohoo!! What are you studying and where are you heading there after? yep will be going to college next year !! i know, me really excited too! but i'm really nervous abt the board exams that come before entering college.. but they are due just next march, so me trying not to think abt them much !Wink  now, i'm in the science group and after school me planning to study law in college ... and maybe will do some higher studies after working for some years :) depends on my subjects and study pattern in college ...

I am keeping busy with a lot of stuff...mostly skool (i mean college - in states we don't use the word "college" much :D its all skool....so!) and besides that...this weekend i am babysitting a LOT of kids ....thinkin about it gives me shudders...lol!  oh ! babysitting... yeah, i know how that feels! i babysitted my cousin sisters once and promised myself that it'll be the last time i ever do this job ! they were completely out of my control ! and such naughty kids...uff !

That's about it....Karan/Armaan is keeping my spirits high...doesn't he look wow...these days...hes lost so much weight...but not like before where he looked bony...its just about right...banda toh chaaa gaya hai... heh!  yeah, he totally looks handsome now ! he looked real bony in the middle but now, he's just right ... but for me, its always been ranbir kapoor.. and i've fallen for him all over again after seeing ajab prem ! he is just sooo good-looking !Embarrassed
Ahhh...too much bak bak...sirf VM ka comment karna tha...mein toh chup hi nahi hori...! take care suni!  hehe.. no probs.. even main bhi jab baat karna shuru karti hoon, toh chup hi nahi hoti ! got a lot of weird nicknames coz of this bak-bak habit of mine ! lol !
you take care too !! :) :)
ciao,

~nij

*hugs*
sunaina
SunainaTM007 IF-Dazzler
SunainaTM007
SunainaTM007

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Lovely VM dear........ Awesome..........

thanks soo much soni !! :)
SunainaTM007 IF-Dazzler
SunainaTM007
SunainaTM007

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey sunaina..nice vm..

that song is good..n i wondered why no one ever made a vm on it..but glad u did!..the scenes were matched well.

thnx 4 d pm
do make more

-aish

heya aish !!
yeah, couldnt help making this VM on them.. thought this song would be perfect for them ! :) :) :)
thanks a lot hun ! Glad you liked it !

*hugs*
sunaina
-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Woah!!Clap

Absolutely loved it gurl. Thank you so much for bringing back all those good old DMG and Karan-Shilpa scenes back, gosh they were something else...really enjoyed it. Esp the dance part, I think the song and the scenes went really well (it worked well everywhere else too) but I liked this part moreEmbarrassed, I think I am terribly fond of this dance sequence of these two..awesome!

TC
Aria

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunainaTM007

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
edit! thanks for the link aria!

that was a cute vm sunaina! glad you chose this song its such a happening tune to make vms on =)

keep making more!!! sigh, AR!!

cheers,
nj

Edited by spln - 09 May 2010 at 12:10pm

SunainaTM007

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Heya Sunz =)

Amazing job! You've become a pro with WMM dude Approve Absolutely brilliant job =)) KaSh do tend to pretty much suit every song, unless ofcourse somebody makes a KaSh VM on Ali Maula or something LOL 

I like your clean cut transitions, using beats to change scenes - I think songs like these rely on beats so that effect looks cool. All in all, good job! =)

Edited by CZ.. - 10 May 2010 at 6:39am

SunainaTM007

SunainaTM007 IF-Dazzler
SunainaTM007
SunainaTM007

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by olive_green

Woah!!Clap

Absolutely loved it gurl. Thank you so much for bringing back all those good old DMG and Karan-Shilpa scenes back, gosh they were something else...really enjoyed it. Esp the dance part, I think the song and the scenes went really well (it worked well everywhere else too) but I liked this part moreEmbarrassed, I think I am terribly fond of this dance sequence of these two..awesome!

TC
Aria

Heyyyyya Aria !!

thanks hun !! glad you enjoyed watching it !!.. yeah, was missing DMG soo soo much in the past few days!! those days were simply magic, when you look back now !! :)
and i love the Salsa dance too !!Embarrassed they were perfect in that dance... and also the slow dance of theirs in Lonavla was really romantic !! :) :) :)

thanks a bunch A!!
*hugs*
sunaina
SunainaTM007 IF-Dazzler
SunainaTM007
SunainaTM007

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

edit! thanks for the link aria!

that was a cute vm sunaina! glad you chose this song its such a happening tune to make vms on =)
thanks a ton nj !! couldnt resist making a VM on this song... when i first heard it, i felt it was somehow made for AR/KaSh... i felt they would be perfect in this !!Embarrassed
keep making more!!! sigh, AR!!
yeah, will surely try making VMs till schedules are not that very hectic ! and yeah, AR!! missing them tons !!
cheers,
nj

*hugs*
sunaina :)

spln

Go to top