Sunainaz VMs !!!...New Updt - KaSh Pg20[05/05] - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by olive_green

:(

Can't see the VM...gives me some CR  error!!

Heya Aria !
yeah, seems the vid's got some prob so will have to remove it from YT.. will post the zshare link soon :) and will pm ya !😳

Originally posted by -Steffz-

Reserved!

*Edit

Hey Sunaina, I have been seeing your VMs but I dont think I've ever had time to comment! Sorry about that, I wonder how you put up with it 😳  awww, well... it does feel extremel happy to hear feedback abt my work from ppl but i also do understand that life sometimes gets totally hectic, and doesnt leave any time for ppl to leave a comment ! so no problemo !!
Anyway, this was was plain adorable, it was a simple VM that complimented the song really well, the beginning was the best, the scenes and the beginning rhythm was very well fitted.
Awesome Sunaina ⭐️ 
thanks sooooooo much steffi !! glad you could stop by and leave a comment... means a lot ! and i'm super happy you like it !!

I miss KaSh so much, jeez, I still want them to come together again.  
yeah.. me too !! seeing all these old scenes while making the VM, makes me wanna see more of them ! hope they come together for some other show or something !😊

Thanks for the PM, and always do PM me 😳 yeah, definitely !!will surely do !

~ Steff

*hugs*

sunaina
Originally posted by -Parm-

hey NainaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—   Heyyya Parm!!😳😳

OMGGGG...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘amazing VM on KaSh...even I haven't seen DMG, the scene u chose are really dhak dhak😳...wow...reallly well done.
the song is perfect...luv it..overall stunning workπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
thanks sooooooo much yaar !! glad you liked my work !! 
O girl, you're great
O girl, you're great😊 awww, please stop... making me blush now !πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
keep it upπŸ€—

*hugs*
sunaina

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Lovelyyy!!
i cant resist makin avis on these scenes! πŸ˜‰

thanks soooo much reeno !!πŸ˜ƒ
will be waiting for those avis, you're thinking of making !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MAYURfanatic

πŸ€—πŸ€—HeloooooooooooooπŸ€—πŸ€—
OMG Nainz! Love the song & The scences! Lovely yaar!!!

from  1.07 to 1.18 : it's amazing...I LOVe itiiiii Toooooo gooodddddd

😳& form 2.10 to  2.18 wooooowww Oh girl you'r

minee...Wahhhhhh...Beautifullll Nainz!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just OPut of worldddddddd

Very nyc Ypdateeeeeeee Nainz! Khsuh kar diya!!!

Keep it upp
RaπŸ€—

Heyyyyyy Sanu !!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
awww, thanks yaar ! love your long detailed comments... and you telling abt the parts that you love makes me look back at my VM thinking why you like it sooooo much !Embarrassed
your comment ne mujhe khush ka diya !! me super super happy ! :) :) :)

*hugs(tightwala)*
sunaina
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Awwwww Nainz, this has to be your BEST VM ever! Watched it over two times :) LOVE it! The song is sooo cute, very upbeat and the KaSh scenes you chose with it are absolutely adorable! You're right, it fits perfectly! :D  Love love love love love love it <3 Fantastic work!

Heyyyyyyya Aish !! :) :)

OMG !! thanks soooo much yaar ! i'm really touched that you like it sooo much !! hmmm... yeah, this song fits them superbly !! thank you thanky you thank you sooooooo much !! :) :) :)
your comment really means a lot !

*hugs*
sunaina :)

ps : love that genelia avi of yours !! πŸ˜ƒ she looks super cute ! is it from that movie Bommarillu ???
Edited by SunainaTM007 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by missypatel

O girl, you're mine...hahaha nice work suni!! hurray you! yep..you're right ....it does fit them (i wonder if there is any song they won't do justice to...after all it's the VM maker's skills :P :P )
thanks yaar nij ! yeah, actually there's totally no song that wouldnt fit them... they sort of make every song seem even more beautiful when its used for their VM !

You said you're doing your last year in school...so are you going to college next year then? Wohoo!! What are you studying and where are you heading there after? yep will be going to college next year !! i know, me really excited too! but i'm really nervous abt the board exams that come before entering college.. but they are due just next march, so me trying not to think abt them much !πŸ˜‰  now, i'm in the science group and after school me planning to study law in college ... and maybe will do some higher studies after working for some years :) depends on my subjects and study pattern in college ...

I am keeping busy with a lot of stuff...mostly skool (i mean college - in states we don't use the word "college" much :D its all skool....so!) and besides that...this weekend i am babysitting a LOT of kids ....thinkin about it gives me shudders...lol!  oh ! babysitting... yeah, i know how that feels! i babysitted my cousin sisters once and promised myself that it'll be the last time i ever do this job ! they were completely out of my control ! and such naughty kids...uff !

That's about it....Karan/Armaan is keeping my spirits high...doesn't he look wow...these days...hes lost so much weight...but not like before where he looked bony...its just about right...banda toh chaaa gaya hai... heh!  yeah, he totally looks handsome now ! he looked real bony in the middle but now, he's just right ... but for me, its always been ranbir kapoor.. and i've fallen for him all over again after seeing ajab prem ! he is just sooo good-looking !😳
Ahhh...too much bak bak...sirf VM ka comment karna tha...mein toh chup hi nahi hori...! take care suni!  hehe.. no probs.. even main bhi jab baat karna shuru karti hoon, toh chup hi nahi hoti ! got a lot of weird nicknames coz of this bak-bak habit of mine ! lol !
you take care too !! :) :)
ciao,

~nij

*hugs*
sunaina
Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Lovely VM dear........ Awesome..........

thanks soo much soni !! :)
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey sunaina..nice vm..

that song is good..n i wondered why no one ever made a vm on it..but glad u did!..the scenes were matched well.

thnx 4 d pm
do make more

-aish

heya aish !!
yeah, couldnt help making this VM on them.. thought this song would be perfect for them ! :) :) :)
thanks a lot hun ! Glad you liked it !

*hugs*
sunaina
Woah!!πŸ‘

Absolutely loved it gurl. Thank you so much for bringing back all those good old DMG and Karan-Shilpa scenes back, gosh they were something else...really enjoyed it. Esp the dance part, I think the song and the scenes went really well (it worked well everywhere else too) but I liked this part more😳, I think I am terribly fond of this dance sequence of these two..awesome!

TC
Aria