Posted: 14 years ago

Dosti Ka Dum!
23 September 2009 | 9:06pm    0 Comments

•  Himesh Reshammiya made it to the sets of Salman Khan's game show Dus ...
    Himesh Reshammiya made it to the sets of Salman Khan's game show Dus ka Dum to promote his forthcoming movie 'Radio' along with his co-stars Shenaz Treasuryvala and Sonal Sehgal. There was a time when Salman Khan and Himesh Reshammiya were good friends. But the friction began at a Nagpur show, where Salman and Himesh had an ego clash.  After that, they stopped talking to each other completely. Now the news is that finally patched up on the sets of Dus Ka Dum.  Sources reveal that during the shooting, Salman and Himesh were very comfortable with each other. They met like long lost friends because they ended up hugging four times.

The age-old saying 'time is a healer' seems to have worked in Salman-Himesh relationship, which had gone sour.   Sources stated that when Salman was consulted on inviting Himesh, the actor showed no apprehensions. Himesh was overwhelmed seeing Salman's warm reception.  Salman did not take any digs at Himesh, and as a result shoot wrapped up much sooner than expected.

Anita Basu, who was present at the shoot with her husband (producer of the show, Siddharth Basu), confirmed that there were warm vibes between the two.

Anyway, all's well that ends well. Smiling Salman and Himesh left RK Studios.
I'll have to watching skip this DKD or risk being nauseous.

The Chinese love HImeshji( for his hair style) n bought the rights to the movie Karzzzz.😆

so I expect more nasal singers in China.

I didn't know tht they stopped talking to each other.. when this happened? ðŸ˜².. hehehe 😆.. i think it happen before my birth naa? 😉 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†...

Anyways.. thankz Deario for this dosti.. i mean news 😆...
LOL 😆 i had no clue that salman n himesh were no longer friends this shud be interesting to watch

thanks for sharing summer 😊
OMG can't wait to see this!!! 😃😃

didn't read the article btw....but damn, Himmy on DKD....must be awesome! 😛😆
Originally posted by FearlessWitch

I didn't know tht they stopped talking to each other.. when this happened? ðŸ˜².. hehehe 😆.. i think it happen before my birth naa? 😉 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†...

Anyways.. thankz Deario for this dosti.. i mean news 😆...

Deario no Feario.😆😆

Radio Hindi Movie 2009 Theatrical Trailer | Himesh Reshammiya

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFgARSg23zs&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

This is a nice lovely sentimental song. I like it.

Shaam Ho Chali Hai - Radio New Hindi Movie Song 2009

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k6EdE9ECRk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Nice musical composition

Teri Meri Dosti Ka Aasman - (Radio) *Full Song Himesh Reshammiya New Hindi Movie: Bollywood

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE6g3zUGIkA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]