Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

self help is the best help so make one fast , yahan customers ki lambi line tayar hai . me, cloddy & sunny in queue already LOL
As an Angel you can fly anywhere you want.
They say the universe is contained in our soul. Once Cloddy Bhai gets the answer he can explain to us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Time Travel possible? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:26am | IP Logged
yeah I can but not my physical body ! so cloddy is looking for the answer ! will wait 4 his explantn .

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

yeah I can but not my physical body ! so cloddy is looking for the answer ! will wait 4 his explantn .
Time Machine and Aliens are related in some ways. have u read this funny article?LOL

Himesh Reshammiya likely to be abducted by aliens October 1st, 2008

The singing sensation is a "point man" for extraterrestrials and is also most likely to start a new religion in their honour. According to the director of the Yevatmal Centre for Extraterrestrial Research, Mr. Ramesh Mahadik.

Mahadik, the author of, Udan Tashkari: Ek Unsuljhi Paheli , has been following Himesh's music closely as he has devoted more and more time to UFO-spotting and says he is sure aliens are using Himesh as their representative on Earth.

He further said "Himesh is now becoming a point man for contact with extraterrestrials. None of the experiences I've seen are in the same category of what Himesh appears to have experienced. Himesh could easily disappear and then come back as an ambassador for their race." Mahadik also said that the ultra super sonic frequencies generated by Himesh's high pitched nasal singing is another reason for Himesh being the likely choice of aliens.

Mahadik believes it is only a matter of time before Himesh is beamed into space, but insists the 'Aap ka Suroor' singer needs to consult scientists to prepare for any close encounters of the third kind.  

- (SAMPURN)

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 3:54am | IP Logged
himesh my idol, how I enjoy his song - jhalak dikhla ja ..ek baar aaja aaja aaaa ja..Day Dreaming 

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
angie doesnt need TM . shes an angel & also has a flying carpet . But plz resrv the TM 4 me  How dare the aliens abduct himesh Evil Smile

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

himesh my idol, how I enjoy his song - jhalak dikhla ja ..ek baar aaja aaja aaaa ja..Day Dreaming 
Now we can communicate with the dead thru Himeshji's music,. Luv this

Mann Ka Radio (RADIO)

Edited by Summer3 - 02 October 2009 at 8:36am

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

angie doesnt need TM . shes an angel & also has a flying carpet . But plz resrv the TM 4 me  How dare the aliens abduct himesh Evil Smile
Himeshji should make a movie on the Time Machine as a sequel to the Karzzzz Movie.LOL

Edited by Summer3 - 02 October 2009 at 8:37am

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top