Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
@mimi - if you really wanna work that hard..... i have no problem....😆

after that make it a rule for everyone to post their Fc name and link on one single thread...u know in MJHt forum how the Ffs got shited?

it could be done that way...
I think it's a good idea. Members who made a FC can post what they have made so we know what is still left to be made. :)
mimi0295 thumbnail
@Reya- that's why you're going to help me! *wide smiles*

and it's okay. I'll just post the most active FC's.

@Rinky- Good idea =D
I shall talk to the others and get back to you on that
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well the WAke UP sid FC wasnt an active one.....I had searched 7 pages and still didnt see it... but after making mine and getting positive response from my pals the mebers of the otehr FC hands me the LINK of that CC....

so maybe the inactive ones also needs to take care of....
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Mimi, you're the mod for this Section. OMG, I am so happy to see one sweet little girl as the moderator. 😛

And Fabulous job on the post. And as for suggestions, well, how about there being a short contest like every week or something. I mean, each week, a new contest. That way there will be active participation and the CFC section won't be dull and boring. Just to add up to some fun elements.
i love raj thumbnail
hi i am lubna kaleem i am the most craziest fan of rajeev khandelwal and aamna shariff i really wanted to say is that i really liked this catorgary of celebrity colum i have a request that can anyone up load new pics of rajeev khandelwal and aamna shariff together as i have seen all the pics which are given in this forum