Celebrity Fan Clubs

This is your chance: Section Feedback/Renovation

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
A big hello to all the CFCians 🤗

Some of you may or may not be familiar with me (yet) so just for the heck of it, I'll introduce myself. *clears throat*

I'm Mimi *waves* and I'm your new Viewbie 😎 Don't get scared, I will not scare anyone as long as everyone follows the rules. I'm sure you're all familiar with the rules right? If not, then please do take a look at the following:

This is my first time moderating a section, and I really hope all of you make this a memorable experience- not only for me, but all the members here to! 😉

Ah, so enough of the blabbing, let's get down to business. Since we're starting a new beginning, it's high time this forum changed a bit too. Yes- that's right, we're renovating the CFC section 😃🥳 and we want your opinions and your ideas because this forum is NOTHING without each and every one of you!

Here are some of the things that you will see happening/changing at the forum:

-Monthly Banner Changes: We will be changing the banners around every now and then (possibly monthly, or every other month) just to give the forum more of an entertaining look. But this means that we'll be needing all you creative siggy makers to take part!
If you'd like your banner to be up, please pm mimi0295 (that would be me) or DramaholicVibes (DB) with your banner.

Remember, your banner should follow the I-F COC, as well as the following:

The size must be 728*90 pixels
    Animated Banners will not be accepted (sorry!)
  • You must follow the theme (we will give you themes occasionally) and if a theme isn't given, include as many celebrities as you can

After you're done with the banner, upload it on www.tinypic.com and send it to us 😉

Don't know how to make a banner? Don't fear- Mimi is here 😎

-Restarting MOTW (member of the week): We used to do it before, and from the looks of it, it was pretty popular. Would you like us to start that again?

-Continuation of the Newsletter: Do you still want to read it? Would you like to see some changes in the NL? If so, what? What do you like/dislike? We need your feedback! If you'd like to help out with the newsletter, let us know 😉 Face it, nobody likes to put in their heart and soul into something only to find out that nobody appreciates it, right?

-PHOTW (Photo hunt of the week): Would you still like that to take place?

Guys, we REALLY need your feedback. We want to know what you think. What would you like to see happening on the forum? Do you like the GOTW's? (Game of the week) would you like more DOTW's? (Discussion of the week)

What do you think will make this place more fun to visit?

We're all a team- more importantly, we're a family. I'm new here, and I'd LOVE to get to know all of you, and I would absoloutly love to read your feedback/ideas/and suggestions.

Thank you all so very much for the time! I'm hoping to get one heck of a response, or I will stalk all of you @ your CFC's 😈😆 (nah, I'm just kidding)

Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
hey mimi..ur doing a great job..!..

I really like the idea of the banner changing ..n every month is fine with me..

n also i would like the MOTW back!..

also the NL is great fun to read..but it does'nt come up evry mnth regularly..n i would love to see that back too..!

the PHOTW ..is doing good..n i think it should stay..

n personally i enjoy GOTW more than DOTW..but dont mind any..

I'm really excited about the renovation of the forum!..n i'm sure u'll make it FUN!..

-Aish
-dramaholic- thumbnail

Thanks Mini for the awesome post! Well Done :)

@: Members - Please do let us know what you would like in the forum ;)
Jia thumbnail
awwwwww my beautiful CFC has two new beautiful viewbies! it's been ages since i came here but feels nice to know its well taken care of. getting participation from CFC is always a lot of work.. people like being in their FC's. but with a little extra creative (which both of u are otherwise khushi jee and samyu jee wouldn't give you that title :P) effort it can happen! at least it could a year or two ago.. lol gosh i don't know how long it has been. anyways, good luck to both of you! :-)

and my amazing swati, ghungroo, parita, luv ... if you guys are here, helloooo, i miss you all on IF although i am touch with all of u.. lol. :-P mwah!
Edited by Jia - 14 years ago
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Hey Jia!
I always wanted to talk to you!! ;) You have done a wonderful job with CFC..
Please do try to stay active, it'll be great if you are around ;)
kchaims thumbnail
mimi
gr8 toc u doinalthis!!

hope viewbie mimi remembr me*stern luk*🤣

ok nw lemme stop makin cfc a chat club and lemme com to d point!!
i really appreciate the idea of changing banners monthly!it wil luk nice!

nd ucan evn have most popular fc of dmonth tht wil increase the activity in d section ..atlest i think so...!! 🤣

so catch u laters mimi*hugs*

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Mimi *claps*

I cant thnk of anything right now😛
the_charm thumbnail
Khair dii, CFC really misses you! *hugs*

And guys, we need more feedback. Please give your 2 cents! :)
Hiiiii Mimi.

Edited by reya. - 14 years ago
ArmaansGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

First of All Congrats 2 Mimi! <3 Im Sure You Will Rock the CFC..and That You Also Wont Stalk Us [Hopeful Luk]😆! :D Well..4 Ideas..I Think the MOTW Should Defffi Stay..It Mkes Pplz More Familiar W/ Each other and Get 2 Kno More Pplz! :D ..And I Think the Photo of the Week Sounds Pretty Cool..We Coud Get 2 C Sum Real Nyc Snaps!

..And More..Hmm..Cnt Think of More..Bout the NewsLetter..Wat Xactly Should B Done w/ That? Im Not Sure..but It Should Sty..But What Would It Hve in it? Mayb We Can Add More Intersting Things..😃
XOXO
SADI<3
Edited by ArmaansGirl - 14 years ago