Chat Clubs

* Chat Clubs Rules - Your opinion matters* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
@ Kavya: Thank you kavya but we are simply doing what should have been done long time agoLOL

@ Sabrina: You can call Dumbeldore or Clay Aiken Gay =D and corrected the opinon spelling 8-) thank you for pointing it out =)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hmmm...VamonosBazingaAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Chat Clubs Rules - Your opinion matters* (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Thanks for approving the rules guys! Our work definitely paid off! Big smile

Hope to see everyone abide by them Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaaish_punknisha80AreYaar

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
GASP. GENIUS.

can i say "soandso in today's episode didn't act well .. and he was looking rather dumbledore-ish." ?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!!?

hmmm...

IF-Dazzler

hmmm...

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the new rules.  They all look fair to me (at least on the face value).  I hope for positive and fair moderation from the new mods.

There is one fact about IF that frustrates me alot which i would like to point out here.  A person CANNOT say that an actor sucks or his looks suck because some fan girls find that "offensive" and moderators easily give warnings for that. But these same fan girls CAN discuss this particular actor's banana and other body parts in their CC and other sections of IF and nobody takes action.  I did not make up the term "banana", it is those fan girls. And anybody with the smallest intellect can understand what they are referring to.  These comments are made by some young teenage girls and some 30+ women. IF has alot of young population so i would like the moderates to please keep in mind that all this disgusting sexual talk is hurting IF's reputation. 

Thanx and once again, welcome aboard.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Edelweiss-Ishan.psycho_angelroxthefoxBazingaRiyaK09petticoatnisha80iTangled_25Wrackspurt

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

well a CC which has hugeee number of members plus MIDs obviosuly the no.of views will high and who knows if dey lovee dere posts dey repeatedly click dere own CCs :p

hope members notice dat nd dun repeat the same..

Why do you feel the need to defend yourself?Ermm Unless...

Edited by RiyaK09 - 24 September 2009 at 11:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roxthefoxnisha80

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

Stalking/Invite Only rule
As many of you are aware we have a rule in place called "Invite Only" which means that you are not to be posting in the CC's that you are not a member of. However, of course this is the internet and nothing can be hidden or locked away so if you DO go into these invite only CC's then you are doing that under your own responsibility and if you get "hurt" reading some comments or discussions then nothing can be done unless the post is against IF's COC. So what I mean is that if you come upon a post that is ridiculing your favourite character on TV DON'T REPORT IT unless it contains profanities or is against IF's COC. And it is a SINCERE request that you stop stalking each other's CC's and quit complaining about others stalking yours. If you post something or press the "like" button in a CC that you're not part of and you get reported then you will be one getting served a 20% increase in your warning level. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. This rule also applies to members of IF's development team members so please refrain yourself from going into other CC's. The only members exempt from this rule are the dev. Team of this section, Channel moderators of IF General sections, Global Moderators and IF Administrators.

FANTABULOUS!!!!!im sooo happy that everyone's POVs are being respected by the DT of this section!im glad ill be able to discuss topics on my own cc without bothering too much about hurting feelings.and this is a MAJOR step taken by u guys here.if it is implemented everywhere,IFs will truly be a free forum.
Originally posted by gk_09

Discussion/Criticizing
Well this is another problematic area since many of you get confused with how is criticism different from discussion. Constructive criticism means criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something, often with an offer of possible solutions  DO NOT call it criticism if all you are doing is posting snide remarks on an actor's looks or personal life. That is not considered critical from any point. Also, to those who cannot take a single thing being said against their favourite character please learn and respect that everyone has different views from each other. Just like you would not go reporting the littlest nuisance to a police officer and would probably ignore it. Apply the same method here. Ignore what you don't like. Furthermore, when we have discussions going on, there are bound to be two opposing sides and since India-Forums is based on DISCUSSIONS you will find a lot of people who are on the opposite end of the spectrum so don't fret over every little detail they post and don't get hurt over what they think is right. However, please note that ANY criticism containing foul or vulgar language will be dealt with severity. 

ClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
EXACTLY my opinion!im glad that this section has a very fair and understanding DT
[/QUOTE]
and im sure everyone will stick to IFs COCs on their respective CCs,newbies can be informed by members of their CCs so they can avoid getting warnings

nisha80

IF-Stunnerz

nisha80

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 6:02am | IP Logged
fair rules....happy to see them esp  da first one..thanks DT

hmm..some esspecial members wont get a chance of abusing report button more now LOL

Edited by nisha80 - 25 September 2009 at 6:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.psycho_angelU-No-PooWrackspurtpetticoat

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Well I suppose everything is settled now so we are going to post the rules seperately and make them a permanent annoucement =D If you guys have any further questions please feel free to PM me or gurprit [gk_09].

Thank you very much for your support guysHug