Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys

this is my very first debate on DM so please forgive me if i make any mistakes.

Basically i wanted views and opinions on jobs that bring personal satifaction and happiness or jobs where lots of money can be made.  My personal view is money doesn't really matter as long as you can provide a good life for you and your family so for me i'd rather do a job i know i was happy doing and brings me great personal safisfaction as opposed to doing a job that paid loads but i hated it.

Please Do provide your views on the topic being discussed

Also can you guys please come up with a more suitable title and i'll change it

Thanks

Edited by baz786 - 22 September 2009 at 2:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--angelic_devilFair-n-luvlyMeena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jobs with satification or lots or money" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Basically a job you hate but get paids loads in - or job that you love but get paid crap in?

A balanced must be reached for anything...a salary for me may be upper hand...who works for nothing? A job that brings Self satisfaction and just pays enough for food and nothing more than that, compared to a job that  you may not exactly look forward too but buys you luxury?  I know bread and jam are important..but realistically speaking -  i would like a salary that pays not just for my food, but also for my holiday , who doesnt like an extra bonus? ....i love buying gifts, not for myself but for others...so i need an income that feeds my satisfaction, my desires...an income that satisfies me. Even if i hated it, i would still work - work for my loved ones, work for myself...work for a better standard life.

My Dad at  the moment has a great income, stable job and is able to comfort his family's life...but their was a time when my dad absolutely hated his job because of his manager. His manager would always pick on him for no reason, bully him in a way, bring him down ..but he never left the job...he kept going, kept slaving away, kept working, kept quiet....for us...for our satisfaction. Their are times in life when you hate something but still keep quiet about it because you have loved ones to take care off...you automatically start loving the job because if feeds you and provides more than salt in your house.

A job with a low income but you love doing it - But if you were given the choice of a higher income job, would you reject ? i wouldnt reject it...i would go there, slave myself, hate it first...but then get used to it...

in life you always hate things...but you get used to things..and start loving it.

Xoxo

you are so rite here ROA, i never thought of it like that but heck i wud do the same coz after all we all love our families and if working in in crappy job that pays well affords my family a stable comfortable life then heck yeah i would do it after all life is all about sacrifices and that includes job wise after all its for your family at the end of the day.

thanks my bestest scottish friend for being first to respond i can't wait to see other responses i'd like to see differing pov's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Nice one Bazzy Boy.
I think that in all things there must be a balance.
In present day times money is important in fulfilling our duties and obligations.
Sometimes it is not easy to get the ideal job but we can aspire. Still it is good to learn to love the things that we have to do.
Some people are good debt collectors, in fact the best. But they do not like the job and when asked to do other jobs they sometimes find it boring. So they want to party all the time as they also happen to be good dancers. LOL
Others love camels and all the magic moments in the desert, but they are lost in the urban jungle.LOL

Edited by Summer3 - 22 September 2009 at 6:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Originally posted by Summer3

Nice one Bazzy Boy.
I think that in all things there must be a balance.
In present day times money is important in fulfilling our duties and obligations.
Sometimes it is not easy to get the ideal job but we can aspire. Still it is good to learn to love the things that we have to do.
Some people are good debt collectors, in fact the best. But they do not like the job and when asked to do other jobs they sometimes find it boring. So they want to party all the time as they also happen to be good dancers. LOL
Others love camels and all the magic moments in the desert, but they are lost in the urban jungle.LOL

LOL!!!!

Summer Muffins! LOL

Actually my job is not too bad..some cute guyz to eye up at work and stupid people to chat to over the phone!

Did i tell you , recently i got the best debt collector prize in my Group? i am the best in Part-timer...God knows how i do it lolz LOL must be a natural thing in me, being Persuasive and assertive he he!...i can dance on mayya mayya! WinkLOL

Love you ! Hug

Orite, good night guyz now...too late here!

Xoxo

Congrats to you . In practical life you are the best quite definitely.ClapClapClap

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvlybaz786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top