Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bewafa

so what actually happened?

honestly, do the creatives even know what theyre supposed to be showing?

all of this is going to turn people off arranged marriages, just the opposite of what they wanna happen LOL

and omg guys, looking at the comments, it happens in real life too?
ok, now i really dont wanna get married :S

Don't worry...its just a show....and i m sure nuthin like this happens in real life.
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its just to much drama for so early in the marriage..Agreed arranged marriages are rocky in the beginning but this is a bit much!
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb88

Don't worry...its just a show....and i m sure nuthin like this happens in real life.

Oh honey all this happens and more....The reason this show is so popular among people of all generations is the fact that it is very close 2 reality....they are capturing how distances and misunderstandings, rifts between all relationships are created....how small pointless things become big issues...It's not only about the relationship between akshara and naitik, but relationships between all characters...how they change,, relationships with owns parents, siblings inlaws etc...and how these new relationships and responsibilities affect them as individuals and as a couple...
I have been married married for 7 yrs...got married real young @ 19...I can honestly say that all of this does reflect real life...Akshara's no way near what my saas is like...lol....my saas makes gayatrii look like mIL of the year...lol
teapink thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jst read the update isnt it its getting toooo boring i dont know im the only one or u guyz also feeling same crying fighting misunderstandings GOd too much now sorry if im mean :S but y they have to show samerthing over and over is that true after marriage we have lyk so many fightsssss seriously we wait for so long nd see the same i dont know whyyyyyyyyyyyy
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hes being a total kid! ufff i knew this week would be awful!!!
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teapink

jst read the update isnt it its getting toooo boring i dont know im the only one or u guyz also feeling same crying fighting misunderstandings GOd too much now sorry if im mean :S but y they have to show samerthing over and over is that true after marriage we have lyk so many fightsssss seriously we wait for so long nd see the same i dont know whyyyyyyyyyyyy

u are not the only...i have watching the show on you tube so i can cut through the show...seriously  this has gotten so stupid and rediculous.....i mean ya ppl have misunderstanding and disagreements but this girl cried soo muchhhhhhhhh that has been way over board.....they should have spaced out all the crises...i guess the show is trying to get them to go through all the stages b4 they become "ONE", but serious its been a major turn off....ppl are getting annoyed and myself included.....they need 2 move past all this crap fast bcuz the rating and the show's reputation will lose its charm if it contines this way...

teapink thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

u are not the only...i have watching the show on you tube so i can cut through the show...seriously  this has gotten so stupid and rediculous.....i mean ya ppl have misunderstanding and disagreements but this girl cried soo muchhhhhhhhh that has been way over board.....they should have spaced out all the crises...i guess the show is trying to get them to go through all the stages b4 they become "ONE", but serious its been a major turn off....ppl are getting annoyed and myself included.....they need 2 move past all this crap fast bcuz the rating and the show's reputation will lose its charm if it contines this way...

i knowwwwwwww seriously thy are showing too much unnecessary details which makes thz show  annoooooyyyyyiiiiinnnng instead of intresting lyk seriously smile yar y always they have to shed tears nd even thy have tooooo dont drag tht tooo much lyk now im lyk stp watchin for a while seriously :s
i wactched it after a month nd thz i same all and most every one is crying
Mistyy thumbnail
this is why i am completely against arranged marriages, too much involvment from family...couple never gets a chance to understand and be with each other! Edited by freakyy - 14 years ago
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u all there are many MILs even today who really behave like gayatri but I hoped to see Naitik being able to handle his mom rather than just being a mama's boy....u cant just blame MILs the boys should immediately put their mothers in the right place and show them that they support their wives...then automatically MILs will have no role to play in ur marrried lives..
snapfish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Naitik handled G well today...he said that mujhe theek lage jab aayenge na and that shut her up...but if she didnt call maybe he wud have let Akshi stay back...