Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
@mrs sharma- nandini i totally agree, niki was poised differently. I liked her new characteristics. She really stood out.

Hannahxx
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
new niki = mini version of lady hitler. Keertis mini me replica 😊
Edited by hannahdmg - 14 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Nandini.

I can't exactly put my feelings in to words regarding todays episode. I sat in front of the TV expecting to enjoy this fresh look but as soon as I saw the sign welcoming the new interns, I had a sudden rush of anger and sadness within me. Can you imagine how the non-web users must be feeling seeing an all new cast?! Wouldn't they assume AR have been killed? Even though I knew KaJen will be back, my mind was really restless. We had just witnessed one of the most depressing episodes ever on TV yesterday and all of a sudden we're supposed to be happy seeing these new faces? I couldn't handle it.

I don't have anything against the newbies, I am sure they will create their own niche in the show but Armaan & Riddhima ARE the show. Their acting and chemistry has been so amazing, they've taken simple scenes to another level altogether and now its missing! KaJen=Magic and that magic wasn't there today and I felt so empty.

I feel unsettled to say the least.Edited by *Reemz* - 14 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nandu I am gonna watch the epi when it repeats and be back with my gibberish!

Edited: So I am back after watching the episode...

First things first I don't mind the new interns they all seem like good actors and will do a splendid job. Having said that here is my problem with the new interns, where is the freshness? Granted they are just 1 episode old but like you said why do they remind us of Armaan and Riddhima so much? Especially both the boys, why are their characters so similar to Armaans? And why does Tamanna appear to be Riddhima's clone? If the point was to bring "freshness" to the show then why not sketch their characters with different personalities? May be I am being too demanding and too harsh after all it has just been one episode and may be (hopefully) the creative team will develop these characters into different personalities.

With that being said, I completely agree that thank God we have the luxury of reading the TB article but I feel bad for people who haven't read them and are thinking that AR are done for good   
I guess they want to build up the suspense and increase the viewership to establish the new interns, this might all be a tactic to promote the new batch....I guess

About Shashank and his reaction to "that" day and the corridor was splendid, I think Monish Behl is one the most underrated actor in the country. He has proved his acting abilities in numerous movies and multiple scenes in DMG.

Like you said lets wait and watch! I only hope that after this leap AR are married off soon so we can see a mature relationship dealing with balancing busy careers and personal life. That would be interesting to watch. I am liking the current AN track and I want to know as to what Jia did or did not do that made Nikita turn into Dr. Keerti 😆

Alrite I need to get back to books 🤓 Edited by Dr.KaranSG - 14 years ago
sakshiluvskaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nandini how u are so positive i wonder.....lobe ur analysis but u know i missed armaan riddhima terribly yesterday.........it was like watching a diferent show except shashank's scene i did not feel the essence of dmg......i cant tell u how much i am disappointed with these entries.....
i dunno the feel of dmg is lost.....it had to be more realistic or natural and it was all not so dmg types.......

just waiting for my old interns......
thanks for PM
love u
Armaan_Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wowwwwwwwww positive u r--another positive post---------- happy happt to see this post--very well written 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏-- i agree with u.     now m waiting 4 old interns
Ashu_DMG thumbnail
Veryy well defined Nandini! By your interpretation of the whole episode I can say that you are a genuine and positive person!
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nandini!! 🤗

i agree with u right through.... starting with the first scene..shashank stole the show!! the pain of a father who saw his little girl shot right in front of his eyes...he was brilliant, in his hesitancy to walk through the same corridor... and like u said, i pity those people who do not have a TB article to lay their questions to rest.. the message given in the episode was hinting towards an end to AR, and i wonder how long the creatives will keep up this charade..
as for the new interns, sid was the only one who left a mark... but probably coz armaan had a completely different intro, i couldn't see much of a resemblance... armaan, since day one was shown as the dude..who has girls falling all over him, and who has no scruples while chasing them...sid seems more of a scatter mrain..a lazy airhead, who only cares about his comfy bed, his chocolates and video games... and yuvi seems more along the lines of a very serious and focussed guy, who cannot see anything beyond his work..as per the TB article, it is very easy to visualize these 2 men at loggerheads, for i cannot see them seeing eye to eye at all..
as for the girls, naina had a cute and bubbly intro, whereas tamanna was a complete let down...right from her clothes, to her acting and dialogue delivery, failed to impress at this stage, but in any case, im willing to give her thr benefit of the doubt...
and finally, i MISS the old crowd.. abhi niki felt like a glimpse of a very dear and familiar friend.... but that wasn't enough..i cant wait for the mystery surrounding AR and atul to unfold..guess it will be at the end of next week..what say?
~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nandini.....
i was just wondering how come you weren't already here with your so much more than two cents!!!!!!
agreed....tamanna was a bit cliched and sid was actually really cute....
i loved sid and abhi's interaction and the nayi gaadi versus the bloody indian auto!!!!
as for yuvraj and naina.....they actually are giving me a feel of angad and kripa from bheegi's ff.....to err is human ......
you must read this one if you have'nt already!!!!!!!
and yes those two little moments of looking back into the past was just ahhhhh...........
there was sooooooo much of armaan in both yuvraj and sid....right from the bike entry.....to the rich brat look of sid!!!!
honestly i had expected naina and sid to be paired together and tamanna and yuvraj......but i guess now dmg is all about expect the unexpected!!!!!
love
sumedha
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Veenz...you know, as much as this might deflate the positivity i tried to infuse into this post, i have to say we're in the same boat...i'm still rather nervy about the whole thing too...guess that's something only time and a little more reassurance might heal...and yeah, the fact that there was no more mention of AR than those ominous flashes of memory that still haunt Shashank, doesn't help...but we have to hold on...for DMG's sake, if nothing else...let's see what lies in store...maybe that includes some answers in good time...let's see...😊

@Anita...thanks sooo much...and i do hope you liked the episode too...we need all the optimism we can get around here...

@miss_patel5...hi...thanks for writing in...bit i have to say i Disagree...there wasn't any boredom involved for me at least, with the existing characters or even the storyline, for that matter...but if the decision to ie something new was taken, i'm sure some thought went into it...and so, now, i hope we get too see a healthy blend of both the old and the new in good time...⭐️

@Saniya...I'm with you man...that's exactly what i meant when i said that they were quite tangibly present throughout the half hour, in their very absence from it...and that is exactly what made me uncertain about how i feel too...but it turned out well enough apart from that...miss AR, AA and Muskaan too...there's been no word on Muskaan so far, has there? 😳

@Hannah...i SO agree with everything you said...just imagine watching Monday and Tuesday together, without the slightest inkling of what's happening behind the scenes, and where things are headed...yikes...the very thought makes me shudder...and yeah, i'd like to see some departures from cliches too...whether it's in Tamanna or even Sid, who is, you're right, quite a predictable chap at first glance...maybe there's more to them both...let's see how they turn out in the episodes to come...and your overview of DMG's love saga is spot on, mademoiselle...hehe...that's usually how it turns out, in variations of course...but it's still just the one episode...and yes, AR's absence was a presence in its own right...i think most of us felt it...and everything's still hanging by a thread...at least that's the sense you get after you watch last night's episode...don't know how they're planning the AR track, whatever it turns out to be...hope we get some answers instead of vague references that really don't go too far in telling us what really happened or is about to in the coming progression...sigh...oh well, let's just wait and see...

@Preeti...thanks sooo much for writing in...and i'm with you man...i didn't know what i'd be writing in here at first, but i thought things had been a wee bit bleak not only on the forum, but in my own head too...and that a bit of writing might ease out my owprehensions, if not of those who read what i have to say...just needed a release of some kind, and thought i might as well be optimistic and try and cheer everyone up...i totally agree with you though...i was part happy, part sad too...i still am, actually...and to be honest, i don't think that's going to be a feeling very easy to get over...and you're right, i enjoyed Sid most too...he's got a spark, that guy...although the rest are good in their own ways, of course...let's see how their characters are developed from here on...😊

@Borna...heyy...thanks soooo much for writing in...and being quite a beacon yourself...i hope we get some good news about AR on the show too, in good time...and yes, the feel's a new, fresh one...and i quite like it too...it'st little tinge of uncertainty and the resultant apprehension that dilutes it a bit...but i'm trying to keep an open mind...and i have only good things to say about the new entrants so far, except the fact that some of their traits are very cliched, and very similar to those we've already seen and had and loved on the show in other characters...but then again, they're single isolated traits which even you and i could have...and they're coming in different packages...so i'm hoping the coming episodes will tell us more about them, taking us beyond the similarities to hopefully discover something unique and distinct about each of them...yeah, i loved Sid too...so far the most impressive of the lot...he's got a spark, this kid...tw...let's see how it turns out for him from here on...😎

@Nandini...thank youu...and i totally understand what you mean...partly a struggle i went through myself...but i suppose we'd do well to take it easy, and keep our minds open to what is being offered to us...i liked Niki too...persona makeover, by the looks of it...and a very neat and prim one too...credit to Shweta for pulling it off so convincingly...and yeah, yesterday was only the first of a series of episodes that'll reveal the complete nature of where things stand right now, six months from where we left off last...there's been no word on Atul yet, or Jiah, or of course, Armaan and Riddhima...let's see what the coming episodes bring with them, as the story unfurls bit by bit...😊

@Reemz...thanks sooo much for writing in...and i completely identify with what you said...i felt that sudden ru what i can almost term envy too...it was anger and sadness, absolutely...and it left me unsettled by the end of it too...you've put th rest so perfectly that i can barely say anything except that i heartily agree...let's see how things turn out in good time...😳

@Doc...heyy...I knoww...there are so many things they seem to have in common with Armaan and Riddhima...but like i said to Hannah, maybe there's more to them than those traits...and that'll only come out with time...let's see how their characters are developed from here on...the only thing is that the resemblance keeps reminding me of AR, and that always evokes a kind of hollowness inside...sigh...oh well...sorry for sounding depressing, but it's honestly the way i felt at moments throughout...guess that's my sentimental self talking...that apart, i liked the new entrants too...they all seems pretty promising for now...although i'm yet to see something of Yuvi and Naina...guess that'll happen tonight...and i hope there's word on the rest of the old gang in good time too...

@Sakshi...aww...hun, i know how ou feel...and we're all going through something like that on the inside...but i guess the only way we can deal with all this is to not let it get to us...let's just keep an open mind, and see what happens in good time...love ya too...🤗

@Raj...thanks sooo much...and i'm not the happiest, most satisfied person on the planet right now, i'll give you that, but i'm trying...oh well...

@Ashu...thank youu...really appreciate that...! 😊

@Anisha...heyy...agree with you totally and completely on Shashank...he's absolutely brilliant, there's no two ways about that...and yes, that scene was quite unnerving and ominous in terms of the vague and mysterious sense it gave out...i hope it gets cleared in good time...and i second you on Sid...he's so far the one who's left the lasting impression, and though his future track can seem predictable, he's not like Armaan...Armaan was a brat, but he was always serious about his profession...that's the most prominently visible difference...agree on Yuvi too...when i said resemblance, i meant purely in terms of appearence...in Yuvi in particular...the bike and jacket were a red deja vu for me...but yes, that guy's more of a mystery than the others...and far more serious than either Sid or Armaan...and i guess that's as it should be...as for Naina, i'm still waiting to see her dialogue delivery...her intro was nice and lively, which was cute...Tamanna...well, she was a walking bunch of cliches, that i'll give you...not something we haven't seen before...and the dialogue delivery was hampered by the dubbing, like it always is...ugh...hope we get to see some sync sound in good time...and hope the coming episodes bring out more of her...let's see...and i'm with you on the old gang too...AN seem interesting...and i really hope we get some word on Atul, Armaan, Riddhima, Anjali, and maybe even Muskaan in good time...most of this week i think will be spente new batch, to get them settled in...but i really don't know what they're planning with AR, and how they'll bring it to light...so that bit of uncertainty still haunts me...oh well, all in good time i suppose...let's wait and see what the coming episodes bring with them...

Thanks sooooo much, all you guys, for replying the way you did, and being so sweet...

cheers! 😃