envious_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Says creative head of the show, Sandeep Sikand, "Tulsi will be imprisoned for three years. That three year transition will be shown in about three episodes.

In this period, Ba (Sudha Shivpuri) will go to Haridwar to pray for Tulsi's welfare.

When she comes back from jail, she will be shocked to find her lawyer Meera (Shurbhvi) having soft feelings for her husband Mihir (Ronit Roy). However, Mihir won't be reciprocating these. Yet, Tulsi will not understand and will be shattered.

To add to her woes, she will find differences cropped up between Karan (Hiten Tejwani) and Nandini (Gauri Pradhan). Gauri would have given birth to Ansh's child by then- a daughter. Karan and Nandini will also have a child of their own- a son. Looking at the daughter, Karan will be constantly reminded of Ansh. Gauri will notice this and this will be the cause of friction between them.

Harsh and Mohini would have also married.

Expect high-voltage drama between Damini (Riva Bubber) and Gautam (Sumeet Sachdev). Reason? Ganga (Shilpa Saklani) will be pregnant with Sahil's kid and Gautam will demand his child back. However Damini will back Ganga and this would lead to one of them (Balaji is undecided who, but our guess is Damini) leaving the house.

There will be terrible disintegration in the Viraani parivaar.

Absolutely disillusioned with this and the fact that almost everybody is giving her a cold shoulder, Tulsi will leave Shanti-Niketan. She will go and stay in a pujari's ashram.

She will virtually adopt the pujari's daughter and give her the name Tulsi.

Tulsi Jr will play a pivotal role in the next generation leap which is slated for April 14- the 1000 episode. Balaji plans to launch a nationwide hunt to search the girl who plays this characer.

Ba will pass away in the 990th episode. Hereafter, Tulsi Sr who comes back with Tulsi Jr will be addressed as Ba. Tulsi Jr will be addressed as simply Tulsi.

Gautam's son will play a major role in reuniting the scattered family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Very imformative.. thanks!!
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was very informative...thanks
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think tulsi jr. will get married to either gautam or sahil's son

princessriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the information.  Why? Ganga and Damini have to leave the house. If they do. Are they gonna come back
rubab123 thumbnail

awwwwww that means ansh will have a daughter.....so there is no comign back of akashdep saigal 😭 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

........i had my fingers crossed in hope of saigal returnign as his son........

shit mannnnnn

gurvir thumbnail
if nandani has a daughter then itz true ansh is not comin back!
no that cant be!
i noe hes in kusum but i want him to come in kyunki and only kyunki
please ekta bring ansh back!!!!!!!!!!
shahidlover24 thumbnail
thx for sharing! i think that is very stupid if ganga or damini leave the house!
akshaya thumbnail
if either ganga or damini leave house...the story might pull another arti-wala turn coz then sahil/gautam might not be interested in leaving house with them or something...and tulsi jr. will marry gautam's son coz she would be again potrayed as the elder bahu of the house or something..
pmahesh thumbnail
Seems very likely that the new junior tulsi will be married to the eldest son of the family like tulsi (pujari's daughter - the common element). She will like tulsi unite the whole family but then what happens to nandini, ganga and damini- they will be hugely sidelined.