Katrina,Soha,Sonam to do alice in wonderland - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
yeah i know but that was made long back naa thats why i got confused!!!
LOL... it's alright...

i still watch it... it's a good sweet movie... ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by divyalrl

crystal i think it has not yet released the tim burton version where jhonny depp is playingthe role of madhatter.

ohhh really omg thats amazing that people wants to make a remake of it when it havent released so the promo must be really good let me see if i can find it lol

ohhh is Depp in it too wooow lol
Divya u talking about this one dear:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjMkNrX60mA [/YOUTUBE]
yes yes this was released before a month i guess ,iam so excited about it ,i love jhonny , i mean who doesnt also becoz its  a tim burton movie !!!
Originally posted by -Crystal-

ohhh really omg thats amazing that people wants to make a remake of it when it havent released so the promo must be really good let me see if i can find it lol

ohhh is Depp in it too wooow lol
tim burton's version is yet to release but there's  a old disney cartoon classic,which u should watch.
Originally posted by pksanam

of course... Disney movie aur main naa dekho... how is that possible... 😆

it's great... i love these kinda movies so i loved it... i'm sure you'll enjoy it too... it's fun watch... but yeah, it's more of a children's movie... 😃

divya, that was a tim burton's 'adaption'... but the original is by Disney... it's a cartoon movie...

hehe di me also like disney movies some are really great! hehe i know even if u not interested in a disney mvoie u must watch it because i am sure your kids must me big disney movie fans my cousins are such big disney movie fans hehe and i enjoy their movies to!

yeah i also heared that its a kind of children movie awww i well try to see if i can get the movie so i can watch it!
Originally posted by divyalrl

yes yes this was released before a month i guess ,iam so excited about it ,i love jhonny , i mean who doesnt also becoz its  a tim burton movie !!!

Whattttttttttttttttttttttt Depp in this movie omg really woooow didnt knew that i must watch it now lol
Crystal... LOL, that's true... but good for them i was always in love with disney movies... i have a huge collection... you should definitely watch it.... it's good movie and will give you an idea of all the characters...

i'm also looking forward to the Tim Burton's adaption as well... how can i not with Johnny Depp being one of the leads...

Originally posted by pksanam

Crystal... LOL, that's true... but good for them i was always in love with disney movies... i have a huge collection... you should definitely watch it.... it's good movie and will give you an idea of all the characters...

i'm also looking forward to the Tim Burton's adaption as well... how can i not with Johnny Depp being one of the leads...

I do dear me love Disney movies soo much to but lately i have missed some well watch them all soon! i totally agree they give such an idea to the viewer of how the characthers are!
between di which disney movie is your favourites? 

I know same here hehe well watch it for Depp!