Written Update...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
There is a party... a gal (KAVERI!!!!!) Is looking life the host.. then a man comes to her - Manik.. he asks if she invited someone properly and she says she did.. and then the man asks then why hasnt she turned up... AND THEN THE gal shows him at the door and says she's come and the two go and greet her.. Mantra aunty.. bt this aunty is very worried and goes without greeting them.. the two talk and the gal says maybe she knows it all... nd they also discuss sure she is the one?? and the lady says lemme confirm... she goes into her room.. opens the cupboard and takes out a picture... and compares it.. the man too comes... and so she is Mandira Devi.. and man says s she is Mandira Devi.. I wont let her go without answering my questions...

this lady is given some juice with something mixed in it and she starts coughing... she gets ill.. Manik and wife see this and smiles... outside the lady is coughing badly and people come to see her and she says is Khaas there.. I am allergic to it. and she gets more ill...

Looks like the party is over.. the gal host enters their bedroom irritated... Manik is sleeping... she goes and takes out her diamond necklace and then the gal says we are here in India from London bt havent found what we wanna.. and Manik aint replying.. and she gets worried and goes and shakes the man on bed bt his mouth was whole bleeding and he's dead..

Dr Saluke sees an X ray.. there is a body there.. he operates it... and ACP comes with others.. Saluke says luk at the X ray before saying anything.. and ACP says that since Dr Pradhan is here Dr Saluke has become slow maybe outta practice and ACP says that no need to put fire between the two of us.. ACP sees the X Ray and says that there is something...

Saluke laughs and says now you are slow.. and its a diamond.. Abhi is shocked too.. why will a man eat diamond?? and there is nothing else in the stomach bt watermelon seeds... Abhi says We need to agree that you are genius.. and Saluke says that does it ache your stomach to say it loudly?? Freddie says my wife asked me yesterday to get diamond... and then Saluke says dnt u talk of anything but wife?? Freddie says why is it a crime?? ANd Saluke says no its nt but dont talk about wife in the lab.. and so Freddie says that you and ACP talk whatever nonsence in the lab and if I mentioned my wife.. why are you both so jealous?? :P :P
Saluke says fine talk of your wife... Vivek says mushkil se toh ek wife mili hai.. usko sambhal.. bt Freddie stares at him and then Abhi says lets get back to business... ACP asks if you could get Manik's wife and Vivek says that I tried bt cant reach her...

CID goes to Manik's house.. maid opens... and Abhi asks the phn is off?? and the maid says how will I know?? And Abhi asks where is Shreya madam and the maid says that since Manik died Shreya's not been back.. before going she talked to someone and was scared... the maid knows anything and Abhi tells her... and then ACP asks Vivek and Freddie to chk the house... the maid tells that there was a big party here yesterday and so she doesnt know what they took yesteday?? and then she tells that they were outside India and came only 2 months back.. Abhi get s a pic of a boy and maid says this is their son Piyush and he studies in London...

Vivek calls them.. they find watermelon in fridge and also in dustbin... the maid says all took juice yesterday...

A man talks in English and says that they doesnt know who I am... he keeps the phone and Shreya comes to kill him.. but he gets to know and he catches her... Shreya asks her that when I said I will do your job then why did you kill him? THe man says no I didnt.. and Shreya accuses him... and then the man says so you think so?? If I wanted to kill Manik then I would have done it long back... I jus want what was mine... and then Shreya is worrying if not he then who killed Manik?? And then he threatens Shreya that if I dont get my think.. then you know what I can do...

In the lab... Abhi and ACP are there along with a germologist and Dr Saluke... they all are wearing black... for they are throwin radiations on the diamond to enlarge it and then read whats there on it.. it reads EHJ... and its for Elizabeth House of Jewellery...

to reach Mandira's house and say UdayRaj is your child?? and then she says yea and then they say we want to talk to him and she is disturbed.. bt she takes them and points to a pic of a dead man.. and says thats my son.. ask all you want...

ACP apologises and then Mandira devi says that he died 2 months back.. ACP asks how did it happen and she tells that he was coming back frm Airport and she was waiting for him.. the bell rang and she opened the door.. and instead of her son.. his corpse came back... someone murdered him.. ACP says that he did a big steal.. she tells that Police said the same thing and she knows nothing of it.. and she cant even believe that her son could do it... ACP says that we found a dead man and the diamond in his stomach is one of those stolen... ACP mentions Manik.. and Mandira says maybe he's the same one who called me to the party and she goes to get something and she gets a card and shows...

It was the invite of it... and then Mandira says that they were persistant and Shreya was saying that she wants to tell something about UdayRaj... they said they knew her... she says that when she reached there... they were asking her again and again if Uday left something with her.. ACP says maybe the same jewels...

Muskan says maybe the killer have them.. Vivek says the 3 must knoe each other... ACP says lets go to London...

A sardarji there... he says that Manik and Shreya were very weird... 2 months back their kid was kidnapped and not found and they flew to India the next day... only Vivek went there... ACP is informed and he tells others... they are all shocked that what kind of parents... Freddie says as they were searching Uday then maybe Uday kidnapped the kid.. ACP says lets find from Airport....

A kid is alone and crying... a man gets him food and water... the kid refuses to eat and says I wanna go home... the man says u are precious to us and goes...

ACP meets mandira again and says that Uday kidnapped a kid and we need to find the kid and so we are searching ur place.. Mandir says that only my son's dead body came.. there was no child along...

They search everywhere and then Muskan finds a bag under the bed and gets it.. Mandira says what are u doing.. this is Uday's and the Police got it with the body... ACP asks to open it... they open it and then Freddie finds a watch and says myabe Diamond's in there.. and then he shakes the empty bag and hears soemthing and then find a diamond ring named Mahima.. Mandira Devi doesnt knw who Mahima is but she had heard the name.. Muskan says looks like an Indian ring.. maybe made here...

Shreya is in a gal's place and she says Mahima gimme the diamonds... I knw u have them... Mahima says that I dnt have them and Shreya is very desperate and starts crying... and Mahima says I cant help you for I dont have the diamonds.. and then Shreya says try to recall where the diamonds are?? And Mahima says nothing.. but slightly she says that Uday said something while coming out of the Airport...

Freddie entered a shop.. the man said how can I help you and Freddie is all tapori luking and says call the owner.. I dont talk to machars... :P Freddie says I hear u are a big magician... and then the man says u didnt see the board outside?? and then Freddie showed the ring.. the man said that yea I made it bt he refused to tell who's it... and then ACP comes with Vivek.. and then the owner says that its Mahima's...

CID goes to Mahima's place.. she is all upset.. she says I donno... and Muskan says u know nothing?? nd then Mahima tells that why are u all asking me this?? and then CID asks who else did?? and she said that Shreya came... William kidnapped their son and so they want the diamonds... William, Shreya and Manik worked together.. ACP asks them to find who all came to India and from there we can find where William is...

They break into a hotel room.. and William is not there... Freddie sees some impression on a paper and ACP asks to reveal it and then its 'HI FI Mall Basement'
William is there with 2 men and says that she will have to come.. and then someone comes... William is not recognising her.. because this is Muskan... william says who are you?? And Muskan says I am Shreya's cousin.. she is busy so she said give the diamonds and bring the child.. William snatches the diamonds and asks her to go back... Muskan does and then William opens the bag and its just stones... ACP says that he is CID and then others cover... Muskan and Freddie catch the others.. William takes the box.. ACP calls Vivek and asks him to to fire and that the will cover from 2 sides... they do so...

ACP, Freddie and Muskan open the bx... Piyush is crying... ACP sends him with Muskan.. then ACP asks where is Shreya and then William says I donno.. William says that Shreya and Manik must have killed Uday and then Shreya killed Manik.. and now she must be planning to leave the country... ACP says idiot.. no mum leaves the kid.. ACP asks how did he know Shreya was coming? and he says that Shreya called him...

they take the number and finally capture Shreya.. they ask her where are the diamonds and she says that she doesnt have them... Freddie says Uday hid them somewhere.. Uday told Mahima the last thing that clean your teeth clean...

so ACP and team go to Mandira's house and say that the diamonds are here.. Mandira says that I cant stop you but I wll get you a room and so you can live here.... ACP asks wheres the bathroom?? And Mandira says whats your age?? You dont look so old... ACP then asked Vivek and Freddie to search the washroom and get it here....

they get it.. Mandira says that I will go to court and Mandira panics... and ACP says that we are just trying to know your beauty secrets...  and there are 4 toothpastes... and ACP says so you brush with 4 or one each day and he says tht so Mandira's beauty secrets - imported toothpaste...

Muskan empties the toothpaste in a bowl... and then mixes water and then carefully takes off the water and then finds the diamond... Mandira says that if I had known.. I would have taken them out... ACP says that Muskan aint a straight thing.. and then Mandira is crying and says that Uday told me where the diamonds were and so I revenged my son's death...
Posted: 14 years ago
yup! kaveri ws there n i ws SHOCKED to c her there.