Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Ragini,Alekh (Bidaai) on SBB- Ragini on SBS (Page 3)

RagVir4eva IF-Rockerz
RagVir4eva
RagVir4eva

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
haaye yaar, mujhse to intezaar nahin ho rahaa... magar yeh video abhi tak nahin upload hui kahin bhi online... i am dieing in anticipation...
SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh_ka_su

Originally posted by RagVir4eva

Thanks for the update Anu... can you also please tell us what was the segment on Ragini...

Your most welcome Jeenu..... you can read my main post .. i have updated completely.... she did not speak much on SBB but in SBS she was like a Chulbuli Ladki........ you can read my update on the main page dear

Thanks a lot yaar... I read it when you updated it, but forgot to edit my post... I so want to see Parul's segment, and I am searching for the video, but unfortunately it hasnt been posted on any website yet... can't wait to see it...

I'm sure you'l all like it...... she was sooo exited in SBS segment........she also mentioned Ranveer's name as their love had started during Navratri time... just hearing RANVEER from her mad me mad... i gess if Kinny had gone with her to Bhopal for the function and danced with her i would have not updated this post.... coz i would have been dead or in the dream worldLOL
Hailahh Realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
OMG OM GOMGG Kinshukk should have been thereeeeAngryAngryAngry
Wesey aS u mentioned ANgad udaipur gaya tha Parul bhopal kahin Kinshuk bhi koi aur city na jaayeeConfused
But i gues Ashita bhi udaipur mein thi kal ya persoo i saw her fb statuss
Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged

haaye yaar, mujhse to intezaar nahin ho rahaa... magar yeh video abhi tak nahin upload hui kahin bhi online... i am dieing in anticipation...

Hold yar.... Sabar ka phal sweet hotha haiWink
RagVir4eva IF-Rockerz
RagVir4eva
RagVir4eva

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Hehe... haan yaar, woh toh hota hai, magar sabar karna mushkil bhi toh hota hai... LOL
Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Thanks for the update Anu... can you also please tell us what was the segment on Ragini...

Your most welcome Jeenu..... you can read my main post .. i have updated completely.... she did not speak much on SBB but in SBS she was like a Chulbuli Ladki........ you can read my update on the main page dear

Thanks a lot yaar... I read it when you updated it, but forgot to edit my post... I so want to see Parul's segment, and I am searching for the video, but unfortunately it hasnt been posted on any website yet... can't wait to see it...

I'm sure you'l all like it...... she was sooo exited in SBS segment........she also mentioned Ranveer's name as their love had started during Navratri time... just hearing RANVEER from her mad me mad... i gess if Kinny had gone with her to Bhopal for the function and danced with her i would have not updated this post.... coz i would have been dead or in the dream worldLOL
Hailahh Realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
OMG OM GOMGG Kinshukk should have been thereeeeAngryAngryAngry
Wesey aS u mentioned ANgad udaipur gaya tha Parul bhopal kahin Kinshuk bhi koi aur city na jaayeeConfused
But i gues Ashita bhi udaipur mein thi kal ya persoo i saw her fb statuss

You know during Navratri these Dandia organizers call these TV actors for these functions...... Such dances are organized in most of North Indian cities and the actors keep going to places where they have been invited and grace the function.... as you mentioned Kinny would have gone to some place atleast.. Coz in Mumbai alone they may be 100's of places where Dandia nights are organized............ if it is so then SBS or SBB would cover it

Edited by Sh_ka_su - 22 September 2009 at 4:32am
SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Anu: Haan maybe Kinshuk abhi gaya nahi hoo..Late jaaye thora i want Kinshuk  n Parul together bussBig smile

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Anu: Haan maybe Kinshuk abhi gaya nahi hoo..Late jaaye thora i want Kinshuk  n Parul together bussBig smile

I know if Kinny had gone with Parul tab tho char chand lag jatha festival maiWinkEmbarrassed....... but i seriously hope and wish that atleast one of the organizers call both Kinny and Parul together...... then to pakka their Dandia night will be a Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hitt.. and our wish will be fulfilled
Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Hehe... haan yaar, woh toh hota hai, magar sabar karna mushkil bhi toh hota hai... LOL

Haaaaa.. specially jab bath Parul ya Kinny ki ho rightWinkWinkWink

Go to top