Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i wanted to comment on preetis thread,but its locked...so i am posting here

[quote=-Preeti-]4. Please do not bring us Chat Club matters anymore. CC forum has active mods now so please contact them.[/quote]

this was badly needed!!!thank u mods for putting in this rule
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

Bingo Kavya! At least our Forum Mods have taken up the issue of thread Stalking seriously, gave it a thought and made an effort to bring down stalking on I-F by framing such relevant rules , whether or not it succeeds is a different story but Gagan, Preeti & Co have been considerate enough to take a step in that direction , they heeded to our woes, took our feedback in the right sense & demonstrated a good example of sensible forum moderation - I will definitely applaud them for this  👏 👏

so true kavz... actually 2day, the day is something pleasant yaar,
similar type of rules were added 2 CC forum also.... i'm enjoying this season
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 i am not pointing fingers towards anybody and deffo not towards gagan or preeti....u may ask them I have always resolved an issue with them without going into any retaliation....

But dont u think it hurts t see ur honest replies getting repeatedly edited....my opinion got edited in "plea to creatives" topic and also in this topic....what i wrote was a product of rational thinking not a burst of emotion or frustration.......

and yes i do know about the critics topic....ask gagan who continuosly pmed the moderators to open such a topic......

neway i wont create any complications as u should know kavya,mashal that i don't......

so for peace and the hope of peace i will not take this thing further....I am keeping my eyes open and my mind too as i always do....

best of luck for manali's thread...

Rinky
Edited by -Rinky- - 14 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Rinky: We do not disagree with you and I actually believe that you have a valid point but what we feel is right now Mods' efforts should be appreciated, besides, the trashing of the replies in that thread seemed necessary. Please don't think we are pin pointing at you or finding fault with you.

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

@Rinky: We do not disagree with you and I actually believe that you have a valid point but what we feel is right now Mods' efforts should be appreciated, besides, the trashing of the replies in that thread seemed necessary. Please don't think we are pin pointing at you or finding fault with you.

u know  am not a hot headed person nor a trouble maker....so i am analysing the situation and definitely not rushing to conclusions.....lets wait and watch and i care for the forum thats why i say what i have said so far....and i wont mind if my views get edited and my topics get closed for a greater good.....
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Okay Guys

Thanks for you Patience.

And here we get the Thread back to the forum
Lets applaud the creatives for being so fair-15 64

Please stick to the importance of that Thread and avoid getting the Discussions we've had here over there. Please end this here itself.

Thanks
MJHT Dev Team
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ahan...good job guys.....we'll make sure everyone stays on topic and the topic is used productively.....the mods are really making me happy today....thanks a lot...
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great job Mods. We had faith in you and am glad that you did not disappoint us :)
Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow.. the thread is back!!
didnt expect this to happen..

Thanks you soo much.. Edited by Bronze. - 14 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank u preethi
we wont cont.. this there