Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 45

FAMS

FAMS

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Chaur, just got the chance to view all your VM's. And they are EXECELLENT work.

You are just Superb.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Thanks a lot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 9)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FAMS

Chaur, just got the chance to view all your VM's. And they are EXECELLENT work.

You are just Superb.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks a lot.

thank u so much dear Smile

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by _charu_

Friends, plz do chk is pal main hoon again...i recreated it and now it's much better than the prev. video...i deleted the link of tht old video of is pal...hope u like the new one...

BeautifulClap... i went from yrkkh fan 2 charu fan as well...i seriously like ur work....even the karan/ nisha video was excellent .....u captured the best moments 4 them....(priceless gift)......and keep making these videos and giving us this gift...Smile

Hug kya yaar ur embarrassing me now

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Charu is very modest but I must tell you guys that both Karan and Nisha have separately appreciated her VMa lot on FB and written very nice comments for her ClapClap

Ritu when did tht happen LOL i read Karan's msg but where and when did Nishaji appreciated it? not tht i'm waiting for it Tongue

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Friends, plz do chk is pal main hoon again...i recreated it and now it's much better than the prev. video...i deleted the link of tht old video of is pal...hope u like the new one...
superb one di...u have edited it made it better than before.
no problem if u have deleted the old ones i have all your VM's.

niveda

niveda

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged

charu ur modified version of is pal is too good.....ur earlier version was also nice but video quality of new one is better than the  old one....Clap

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niveda82

<br>charu ur modified version of is pal is too good.....ur earlier version was also nice but video quality of new one is better than the old one....Clap<br>

haan yaar with experience i knew how to modify it ...now it's exactly how i wanted it to be....actually tht was my fist time..i'd put all the clips in order and i thot ok i'll add faders in the end but i didn't realize tht with one fader, i had to edit each and every clip ..but now i know how to do it :) so i made it all over again..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMS

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged
best of all is karan nisha .. too good..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top