Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 45

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

awesome di.......Clap

i liked the khudaya ve very much.u wont belive i have even downloadedthat one.

thanks pinky :) even i love khudaya ve..when i heard tht song na , the whole video ka concept came in my mind...and i made it in sequence....frm their marriage till date, everything was in sequence...this song really suits naksh...one of my favs now....ishq hai kaisa ye ajeeb Day Dreaming dil ke kareeb laya dil ka naseeb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aditiii

aditiii

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
ur new VM's r  really awesome..........................
just love dis song..... Khudaya ve...............its one of my fav's........

Clap

Clap

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
luv all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
hi charu .excellent work.i liked all VM's except one with  karan and nisha. it's nice but i am not really interested in them. .they both are made for each other.no doubt in it.aaj kal forum mein kuch jaadha dikh raha hai.sorry karan and no offence to anyone........i liked "samne aati ho "a lot.it brings back the old golden days of YRKKH.....naksh are looking good before marriage only now they are  loosing their charm.

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Wow Charu... you made this into your own gallery. That's great! Big smile
I'll surely check out your other VM's also. Smile

-aisha

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lacchu21

hi charu .excellent work.i liked all VM's except one with  karan and nisha. it's nice but i am not really interested in them. .they both are made for each other.no doubt in it.aaj kal forum mein kuch jaadha dikh raha hai.sorry karan and no offence to anyone........i liked "samne aati ho "a lot.it brings back the old golden days of YRKKH.....naksh are looking good before marriage only now they are  loosing their charm.

I know what you mean...I am really happy 4  them , and I am glad he found luv and happiness...
..but kinda getting sick of them ...it seems lately like its all about them...she seems 2 be riding on his fame wagon....So much coverage on them...I dont mind karan and hina because they are promoting their shows and their characters...but i am like y is she suddenly being given all this media attention...up until few weeks ago not that many ppl even knew who nisha rawal was, and now she is being covered on many media channels....I am sorry I dont want to offend any1 either, just my view...I didnt mind the bday thing karan did to introduce her but all the hype afterwads is just getting to be 2 much at this point...I just hope all this over exposer doesnt hurt karan later on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sks7lacchu21

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ashforever2009

charu di the new VMs r awesome i am not hving words to describe it awesome fantastic

thank u sooo much dear :) bas aaj the whole day i was doing this only
hm apkai hard work ka asar nazar araha hai.i just love is pal maon hoon n khudaya ve.i also like the others but these r awesome n fantastic.Clap
ITNI CLAPS BHI KAM HAIN APKIA VMS KAILIYE.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by lacchu21

hi charu .excellent work.i liked all VM's except one with karan and nisha. it's nice but i am not really interested in them. .they both are made for each other.no doubt in it.aaj kal forum mein kuch jaadha dikh raha hai.sorry karan and no offence to anyone........i liked "samne aati ho "a lot.it brings back the old golden days of YRKKH.....naksh are looking good before marriage only now they are loosing their charm.

<FONT color=#990066>I know what you mean...I am really happy 4 them , and I am glad he found luv and happiness...</FONT>

<FONT color=#990066>..but kinda getting sick of them ...it seems lately like its all </FONT><FONT color=#990066>about them...she seems 2 be riding on his fame wagon....So much coverage on them...I dont mind karan and hina because they are promoting their shows and their characters...but i am like y is she suddenly being given all this media attention...up until few weeks ago not that many ppl even knew who nisha rawal was, and now she is being covered on many media channels....I am sorry I dont want to offend any1 either, just my view...I didnt mind the bday thing karan did to introduce her but all the hype afterwads is just getting to be 2 much at this point...I just hope all this over exposer doesnt hurt karan later on...</FONT>

I understand what ur saying Shanta....Even i'm of the same opinion but i stay away frm all that   Karan and Nisha special news ....I wanna limit myself to Naitik only..Sometimes this overexposure can be dangerous for celebs...they have an off screen persona which all of us love and identify with...it's kind of disappointing tht he's doing all this..for whatever purpose....he's not promoting his show or himself, he's promoting her...all the time he's seen with her only , yrkkh has taken a back seat....on his FB, he comes only when he has to give us the news of his next appearance with nisha on tv or news or magazines...I've joined his fanclub but tht's it....i'll not go beyond "Karan" to "Karan & Nisha" ..with a lot of difficulty, i'm able to look at Karan & Naitik seperately...bas ...tht's all i wanted...since i'm his fan and i'm able to interact with him directly, i joined his club....rest, i'm not interested in knowing when he's giving an interview with nisha...i made tht vm for him only and not Karan & nisha..for formality sake i wrote karan n nisha LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top