Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 45

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alishba45

charu di..can u plz send ZSHARE links ov yer VMs coz i have problm accessing youtube!! Confused<br>

dear, i'll try to upload all of them on zshare..plz gimme sum time :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hi friends, i just updated my gallery....made 2 new VM's....one i made today "Khudaya Ve" and the other one "Saamne aati ho tum" ..hope u all like it :)

PS Ritu, Sonu, i promised na i'll make a VM on Naitik's sorries and Naitik Akshara's stares? :D

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
charu di the new VMs r awesome i am not hving words to describe it awesome fantastic

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

Good work again Charu......<br>But after looking at all these lovely past scenes btw them i'am all the more disappointed at where the creatives have led this show to now.......<br>Always crying ......And Akshara looks so innocent and beautiful in her open hair......and my list of complaints will go on and on............<br><br>But you have done a very good job and i hope we soon get to see some happy times together of NAKSH so that you can make another VM :-D))))<br>

I understand Sonu..while making these VM's, the same thoughts were coming to my mind....Akshara is looking beautiful here, now what is naitik doing here..howz he looking there...tht was the golden era of yrkkh.....i have lots and lots of good memories of these episodes.....but i'm still hopeful tht it'll get better..

the moment i heard khudaya ve, i thot of making a VM and i didn't have to think tht much bec. i had plenty of scenes in which they fought, cried & so on and so forth.....bas there was a lot of problem in the compliation stage..my wmm got fed up with the song i guess..it was not importing the file properly n i tried so so hard to make it perfect...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashforever2009

charu di the new VMs r awesome i am not hving words to describe it awesome fantastic

thank u sooo much dear :) bas aaj the whole day i was doing this only

mana2

mana2

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Thumbs Up really good work Thumbs Up

ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
awesome di.......Clap  Clap Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  ClapClap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap   Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap   Clap  Clap  Clap   Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap  Clap  Clap Clap  Clap

i liked the khudaya ve very much.u wont belive i have even downloaded that one. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i can make a better "is pal main hoon" ...i'll post a modified version of it when i get time :) will work on it..it's my most fav. concept...my first one ..i'll make it extra special now..tab i didn't know how to do many things..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top