Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 45

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varuniverma

Hello !!! I want 2 download all these videos but I m unable 2 open these link.

Plz tell me how I can dwnload all of them.

HELP...

Cry

if u wanna download them , just go to this website www.keepvid.com and paste the youtube address..u will be provided the download link ..hope tht helps :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 43)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali1790

anjali1790

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
it was nice!Thumbs Up!
good workClap!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged
good work.........very nice!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hi friends, plz chk out my new vm..pehla nasha....one of my most fav. songs frm the best movie ever made ! jo jeeta wohi sikandar..

and this song is a special dedication to our dear friend Renu on her birthday Smile

Edited by _charu_ - 15 December 2009 at 11:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-Richie..

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
charu di from where is the song tose naina lagi......
i had heard this song long back in one of the K-serials on sony and i totally loved it..
could u even tell me id 18th may link for desi9 is workinf got u it is the one when naksh were in police station  for me it is not working  Cry   Cry
thanks in advance....

the new VM u have made starts from my fav scene of 9march i have said it again but i will still say it any VM u did a great job....even had the first convo ..
those days of unsaid words and missed kises...

Edited by pinky35 - 15 December 2009 at 10:59pm

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hug      Hug    Hug    Hug    Hug    Hug   Hug         I don't think i can thank u enough...or hug u enough...CHARU,,,,u r a sweetheart!!!!!!!!       

....1 of your best vms......acc to me....Thumbs Up.....Clap.....   

( i love the way you you do things to the colours   Thumbs Up .....sorry, i don't know the technical name......me very bad with technicalities......D'oh...)      

Hug

Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 15 December 2009 at 10:59pm

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

charu di from where is the song tose naina lagi......
i had heard this song long back in one of the K-serials on sony and i totally loved it..

could u even tell me id 18th may link for desi9 is workinf got u it is the one when naksh were in police station for me it is not working Cry Cry

thanks in advance....

the new VM u have made starts from my fav scene of 9march i have said it again but i will still say it any VM u did a great job....even had the first convo ..

those days of unsaid words and missed kises...

pinky tht song is frm the movie anwar..it also had "maula mere maula" which was very famous...

i dun think i have 18th may, i didn't download it..try star plus website..wahan hoga...but desi9 is also working for me

thanks so much pinky..9th march is my fav. too...i instantly became a fan of naitik when i saw tht scene..

Edited by _charu_ - 15 December 2009 at 11:16pm

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

Hug      Hug    Hug    Hug    Hug    Hug Hug      <FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4> I don't think i can thank u enough...or hug u enough...CHARU,,,,u r a sweetheart!!!!!!!!</FONT><FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>   </FONT><FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>    

....1 of your best vms......acc to me....Thumbs Up.....Clap.....</FONT><FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4></FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>    ( <FONT size=3>i love the way you you do things to the colours   Thumbs Up .....sorry, i don't know the technical name......me very bad with technicalities......</FONT>D'oh...)       </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>     Hug</FONT>

oh nahi Renu, no need to thank me :) i'm glad i cud make something which u liked...

colors ko kuch nahi kiya bas i added a special effect..i didn't do it poora black n white but with sepia tone..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top