Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 45

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for ur appreciation...i 'm glad u liked it..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 41)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 5:48am | IP Logged
hey charu........whenever I feel......  Cry    Cry  Ouch   Dead   Shocked   Sleepy  Cry   Cry  .....with yrkkh......

I watch 1 of yours....or lathika's vms........

thanks.....for strengthening my library.........another good one.....Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

AaRtINaKsH

Goldie

AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by AaRtINaKsH

Just saw your new VM charu di and didn't have to say that I loved it toooooooooo much. Smile
The song, the scene and especially their placement is just brilliant.
You definately should get big clap for it. ClapClapClap
This really is one of favourites from the VMs you have made.
Pls upload Zshare link of the same for me.

Aarti, i uploaded tht video on ZShare...sorry for the delay Smile

Thanks Charu di !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AaRtINaKsH

Goldie

AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Just saw ur new VM and really must say that nice collection of scenes with good, romantic song.

Good work Charu di !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_charu_

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hiya Charu
Loved the "Hey Shona" VM! Clap
Naksh courtship days were so sweet, the secret looks, the romantic daydreams etc Day Dreaming
And "shona" suits Akshara so well
The lyrics all worked well, but the scenes you chose for the lines:
"Tum jo gussa bhi karo, mujhe pyar lagta hain, jaane kyun
Mein toh jo bhi kahhon tumhe iqraar lagta hain, jaane kyun
Choro bhi yeh adaa, paas aao zara"
fitted really well! Thumbs Up
Looking forward 2 next VM
Love TJ

_charu_

ankita2407

IF-Dazzler

ankita2407

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 2:02am | IP Logged
your vm are fantastic

_charu_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missindia26

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Hiya Charu </FONT>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Loved the "Hey Shona" VM! Clap</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Naksh courtship days were so sweet, the secret looks, the romantic daydreams etc Day Dreaming</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>And "shona" suits Akshara so well</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>The lyrics all worked well, but the scenes you chose for the lines:</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>"Tum jo gussa bhi karo, mujhe pyar lagta hain, jaane kyun</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Mein toh jo bhi kahhon tumhe iqraar lagta hain, jaane kyun</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Choro bhi yeh adaa, paas aao zara"</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>fitted really well! Thumbs Up</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Looking forward 2 next VM</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Love TJ</FONT>

thanks so much Smile yeah i think those lines fitted perfectly n i made the vm bec. i was confident of tht scene..other than that it's okay, everything doesn't match everytime..it's tough to find such songs

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Hi friends, check out my new VM.....i try to include the latest scenes but nowdays there hardly r any Naksh scenes so i have to do with whatever material i had :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top