Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 45

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
charu, mera comment bhi toh padho....please.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 39)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by beautiful16

m really sorry charu but to b very honest...ths was not ur best... i dont knw wat but tat wow factor was missing...though i love the 2nd paragraph...but overall it was an ok VM for me... maybe i didnt like ths song... for ths i'll rate 7/10
otherwise all ur VM's r 100/10... u make dull scenes look better wid ur creativity...

it's ok dear.

vaise maine youtube par rate karne ko kaha tha..mere vm ko points dene ko nahi Big smile
ohhh sorry...Silly

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

oh charu......just loved it......... Clap Clap

i especially liked your placing the flashback scenes at the right places........Thumbs Up

nowadays....with yrkkh so crappy most of the time........all these naksh vms keep us naksh velles going u know...........thanks a ton.........keep going.......... Thumbs Up

also........can i suggest some songs for a vm?.......... Tongue

and finally.......this is for u ..... Hug

Renu, thanks a ton..u dun have to ask me yaar..plz go ahead..if possible i'll def. make it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-

AaRtINaKsH

Goldie

AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Just saw your new VM charu di and didn't have to say that I loved it toooooooooo much. Smile

The song, the scene and especially their placement is just brilliant.

You definately should get big clap for it. Clap Clap Clap

This really is one of favourites from the VMs you have made.

Pls upload Zshare link of the same for me.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hi,

made a new vm tdy..actually i didn't wanna make a vm on very popular songs bec. everybody uses these songs n they all look similar...but i was asked to make a few vm's on romantic songs so i chose this one..i love this song, it's very soothing but i couldn't help but repeat a few scenes...a vm on the courtship will have limited scenes of naksh..i hope u all understand....yet i tried to put in new scenes....

I'll try to make another one on their courtship tomorrow..

vaise when this jadoo ye kya chal gaya song came for the first time, we liked it so much but now i was getting frustrated looking at those feeding scenes.....terrible yaar ! all we get to watch is tht DINING table of Naitik n akshara's only job in life is to serve ! eekks plz if somebody is reading then STOP showing these khana khana khana khilana scenes ! we're abs fed up !

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AaRtINaKsH

Just saw your new VM charu di and didn't have to say that I loved it toooooooooo much. Smile

The song, the scene and especially their placement is just brilliant.

You definately should get big clap for it. ClapClapClap

This really is one of favourites from the VMs you have made.

Pls upload Zshare link of the same for me.

Aarti, i uploaded tht video on ZShare...sorry for the delay Smile

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
hey its very good.....actually m in love with this song...its very soft, subtle and very soothing to the ears.....n unhe kaafi suit karta hai......

the scenes are also good.....ab aajkal ke bakwaas scenes se toh achche hi hai yeh sab scenes, so what its been repeated....aajkal we dont get to see any of good Naksh's scenes...

all the lines of the song are very apt 4 them.....'zindagi bhar meri tum ho naa'.....[8>] Day Dreaming Day Dreaming......

a very good piece of work......like always..... Thumbs Up Clap

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hey shona vm was wonderful......................it's good that u did not include any post-marital scenes................the courtship scenes were cuter and sweeter.............very nice........... Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top