Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 38)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Frankly, Charu, you have outdone yourself, yet again! The song selection was perfect, the scenes were emotional and fit the song beautifully...and you had my most favorite scenes from recent episodes: munna's fist on his heart & the decoration balls blowing in Aksh's face... I loved the scene treatment from color to b/w to color to depict the present, the past, and the future...beautifully made & such a pleasure to watch! You make it look so easy; thats the true mark of a job well done! Kudos! Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Beautiful video and again a very good song. Each VM that you make is better than the other Big smile. This one has all the nice scenes and I love the way you show the old scenes in BnW. Big huggie for you for making this VM...you are definitely the best Hug
-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
oh charu......just loved it......... Clap Clap

i especially liked your placing the flashback scenes at the right places........Thumbs Up

nowadays....with yrkkh so crappy most of the time........all these naksh vms keep us naksh velles going u know...........thanks a ton.........keep going.......... Thumbs Up

also........can i suggest some songs for a vm?.......... Tongue

and finally.......this is for u ..... Hug
-Pravin- Senior Member
-Pravin-
-Pravin-

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Wowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
It's so nice,Heart touching scenes With heart touching words,flashback scene was so nice to watch,Really great song selection with great scenes..Thanks a lott for this very nice VM. Awesome work.......pls keep it up.........
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Frankly, Charu, you have outdone yourself, yet again! The song selection was perfect, the scenes were emotional and fit the song beautifully...and you had my most favorite scenes from recent episodes: munna's fist on his heart & the decoration balls blowing in Aksh's face... I loved the scene treatment from color to b/w to color to depict the present, the past, and the future...beautifully made & such a pleasure to watch! You make it look so easy; thats the true mark of a job well done! Kudos! Star

Hug thank u soooooo much everybody..Nishi, Anjali, Pravinp(sorry dun know ur name) ..ur encouragement keeps me going :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
m really sorry charu but to b very honest...ths was not ur best... i dont knw wat but tat wow factor was missing...though i love the 2nd paragraph...but overall it was an ok VM for me... maybe  i didnt like ths song... for ths i'll rate 7/10
otherwise all ur VM's r 100/10... u make dull scenes look better wid ur creativity...
Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Nandalala

Hug thank u soooooo much everybody..Nishi, Anjali, Pravinp(sorry dun know ur name) ..ur encouragement keeps me going :)

Hug Hug Here's more encouragement for you, sweetums! Keep doing what you are doing...'cause you do it so well Wink Big smile Thumbs Up...thanks for making YR so memorable for us...muah! Big smile
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

m really sorry charu but to b very honest...ths was not ur best... i dont knw wat but tat wow factor was missing...though i love the 2nd paragraph...but overall it was an ok VM for me... maybe i didnt like ths song... for ths i'll rate 7/10
otherwise all ur VM's r 100/10... u make dull scenes look better wid ur creativity...

it's ok dear.

vaise maine youtube par rate karne ko kaha tha..mere vm ko points dene ko nahi Big smile

Go to top