Page 2 of 45

Page 1
Page   of 45
Page 3 Page 45

Dolphin Queen

Dolphin Queen

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 3:06am | IP Logged
nice video charu diClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Hi Charu, Wonderfully made!! Excellent sc selection Keep up the good work!!Clap<br>

wohi..tht's the toughest job..woh karte karte mere dimag ka dahi ban jaata hai LOL n i try not to repeat ny scenes...ab bas...ab i'll make a VM when Naitik & Akshara make some progress...there r hardly any scenes in which they were together...

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 5:01am | IP Logged
very nice di........
di can u talk to one of the mods n get a thread for your VM's so that i dont miss any..sorry for being selfish but i enjoyed the both u have made.song selection n scenes just go hand in hand with each other.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

very nice di........
di can u talk to one of the mods n get a thread for your VM's so that i dont miss any..sorry for being selfish but i enjoyed the both u have made.song selection n scenes just go hand in hand with each other.

Pinky , Shagun hardly replies to my mails...if the creations gallery is categorized then i'll put all my VM's at one place...as of now, i haven't visited it except for the last pages where i posted the links...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie..

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Socha Na Tha is one of my favorite songs so absolutely loved it! All the scenes matched up perfectly!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie.._charu_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Socha Na Tha is one of my favorite songs so absolutely loved it! All the scenes matched up perfectly!<br>

Hug thank you so much dear :)

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
You're welcome, Charu. Seriously, awesome work. Now I'm intimidated to make VMs of Naksh, lol. I'm not even close to how good you are.

I've only made VMs on the Bidaai couples so far and they were okay (at best).

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

You're welcome, Charu. Seriously, awesome work. Now I'm intimidated to make VMs of Naksh, lol. I'm not even close to how good you are.<br><br>I've only made VMs on the Bidaai couples so far and they were okay (at best).<br>

oh no yaar i just started off....i have a lot to learn.....the toughest job is to think of the beginning and end...and also, there should a high point ..u know while i was making them, i got so much into deletions and additions tht i don't enjoy watching them LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top