IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

best of all is karan nisha .. too good..<br>

i think i'm the only one who saw it just once ROFL woh bhi while making it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pehla Nasha...My VM gallery (Page 10)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Friends, plz do chk is pal main hoon again...i recreated it and now it's much better than the prev. video...i deleted the link of tht old video of is pal...hope u like the new one...

BeautifulClap... i went from yrkkh fan 2 charu fan as well...i seriously like ur work....even the karan/ nisha video was excellent .....u captured the best moments 4 them....(priceless gift)......and keep making these videos and giving us this gift...Smile

Hug kya yaar ur embarrassing me now
it's the truthHug
oh...and nisha did complement ur work....she wrote using karan's name...i noticed this bcuz the comment was under mine..Wink

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Friends, plz do chk is pal main hoon again...i recreated it and now it's much better than the prev. video...i deleted the link of tht old video of is pal...hope u like the new one...

BeautifulClap... i went from yrkkh fan 2 charu fan as well...i seriously like ur work....even the karan/ nisha video was excellent .....u captured the best moments 4 them....(priceless gift)......and keep making these videos and giving us this gift...Smile

<FONT color=#990099>it's the truthHug</FONT>

<FONT color=#990099>oh...and nisha did complement ur work....she wrote using karan's name...i noticed this bcuz the comment was under mine..Wink</FONT>

shanta , i dun remember.....and i can't find that post now....tht means karan didn't see it? Cry Cry Cry

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged

<FONT color=#990099>oh...and nisha did complement ur work....she wrote using karan's name...i noticed this bcuz the comment was under mine..Wink</FONT>

shanta , i dun remember.....and i can't find that post now....tht means karan didn't see it? Cry Cry Cry
karan sees or nisha sees it one n a same thing na?? Wink

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Smile

no they both saw it....and commented on it individually....i am going to copy post it 4 u...Smile

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Smile

no they both saw it....and commented on it individually....i am going to copy post it 4 u...Smile
Karan Mehra
awesome video Charu :) how do u guys do this...can u pls email this video 2 me?
Sat at 8:03am
Karan Mehra
dear charu this is nisha:) lovvvvvvvvvvvvved the video! thanx 4 ur precious time. we consider ourselves lucky to have a precious fan like u! we can totally undstnd how mch effort of urs has gone in2 this so we made sure to hav written bck. Heartfelt thanx:) God Bless u!
Sun at 6:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Smile

<FONT color=#ff0000>no they both saw it....and commented on it individually....i am going to copy post it 4 u...Smile</FONT>

<DIV class="UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_TYPE_PROFILE_SMALL_Content">
<DIV class=comment_text><FONT color=#3b5998>Karan Mehra</FONT>
<DIV id=text_expose_id_4ac21ebfebf3915ba96b8 class=comment_actual_text>awesome video Charu :) how do u guys do this...can u pls email this video 2 me?
</DIV>
<DIV class=comment_actions>Sat at 8:03am</DIV>
<DIV class=comment_actions>
<DIV id=text_expose_id_4ac21ebfed02e59abf15e class=comment_actual_text>dear charu this is nisha:) lovvvvvvvvvvvvved the video! thanx 4 ur precious time. we consider ourselves lucky to have a precious fan like u! we can totally undstnd how mch effort of urs has gone in2 this so we made sure to hav written bck. Heartfelt thanx:) God Bless u!</DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=comment_actions>Sun at 6:22pm</DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=comment_actions></DIV>
<DIV class=comment_actions></DIV></DIV></DIV>

oooooo Shocked Thanks SO SO much Shanta for posting this...I didn't see this message of hers otherwise i wud have replied to it..tht's so sweet of her...tdy i tried finding tht message where i posted the video for the first time (Karan posted the link again) but i couldn't find it... Hug thanks so much

Edited by _charu_ - 29 September 2009 at 11:05am

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Smile

<FONT color=#ff0000>no they both saw it....and commented on it individually....i am going to copy post it 4 u...Smile</FONT>

<DIV class="UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_TYPE_PROFILE_SMALL_Content">
<DIV id=text_expose_id_4ac21ebfebf3915ba96b8 class=comment_actual_text>awesome video Charu :) how do u guys do this...can u pls email this video 2 me?
</DIV>
<DIV class=comment_actions>Sat at 8:03am</DIV>
<DIV class=comment_actions>
<DIV id=text_expose_id_4ac21ebfed02e59abf15e class=comment_actual_text>dear charu this is nisha:) lovvvvvvvvvvvvved the video! thanx 4 ur precious time. we consider ourselves lucky to have a precious fan like u! we can totally undstnd how mch effort of urs has gone in2 this so we made sure to hav written bck. Heartfelt thanx:) God Bless u!</DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=comment_actions>Sun at 6:22pm</DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=comment_actions></DIV>
<DIV class=comment_actions></DIV></DIV></DIV>

oooooo Shocked Thanks SO SO much Shanta for posting this...I didn't see this message of hers otherwise i wud have replied to it..tht's so sweet of her...tdy i tried finding tht message where i posted the video for the first time (Karan posted the link again) but i couldn't find it... Hug thanks so much
hey no problemSmile...it was very sweet that she took the time 2 acknowledge ur hard work and appreciated it.Clap....hey hope now u belive all the compliments that we have been giving u.....karan must have luved it sooooo much Day Dreamingthat he and nisha discussed it......and then she also saw it and appreciated it.......

It's still there ....u just have go keep going down until u c it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top