Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Just saw ur new VM and really must say that nice collection of scenes with good, romantic song.

Good work Charu di !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hiya Charu
Loved the "Hey Shona" VM! 👏
Naksh courtship days were so sweet, the secret looks, the romantic daydreams etc 😍
And "shona" suits Akshara so well
The lyrics all worked well, but the scenes you chose for the lines:
"Tum jo gussa bhi karo, mujhe pyar lagta hain, jaane kyun
Mein toh jo bhi kahhon tumhe iqraar lagta hain, jaane kyun
Choro bhi yeh adaa, paas aao zara"
fitted really well! 👍🏼
Looking forward 2 next VM
Love TJ
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: missindia26

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Hiya Charu </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Loved the "Hey Shona" VM! 👏</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Naksh courtship days were so sweet, the secret looks, the romantic daydreams etc 😍</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>And "shona" suits Akshara so well</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>The lyrics all worked well, but the scenes you chose for the lines:</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>"Tum jo gussa bhi karo, mujhe pyar lagta hain, jaane kyun</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Mein toh jo bhi kahhon tumhe iqraar lagta hain, jaane kyun</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Choro bhi yeh adaa, paas aao zara"</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>fitted really well! 👍🏼</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Looking forward 2 next VM</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff33ff size=2>Love TJ</FONT>

thanks so much 😊 yeah i think those lines fitted perfectly n i made the vm bec. i was confident of tht scene..other than that it's okay, everything doesn't match everytime..it's tough to find such songs
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi friends, check out my new VM.....i try to include the latest scenes but nowdays there hardly r any Naksh scenes so i have to do with whatever material i had :)
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmmmmmmm.......its good.....ab what u can do when there are no god scenes aajkal...but u have included all the good scenes 4rm the present track in ur vm.....
good work.,😃
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice work!! With limited Naksh scenes, you have done ur best 😃. I liked it 😃 😃 .

Of the scenes, you have picked the best ones...loved the scenes when Akshara falls and Naitik holds her. That also seems ages ago. I hope we get some nice scenes soon.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Charu, nice video once again.
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent! Really love Hey Shona and Kyun. I have to agree, with crappy scenes these days, you've done great in Kyun. Loved the way you put all the scenes together. Your VMs get better and better!
-renu- thumbnail
CHARU....u r GR88888888888..... 👏 👏
Varuni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello !!! I want 2 download all these videos but I m unable 2 open these link.

Plz tell me how I can dwnload all of them.

HELP...

😭