Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiSha12384 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: lacchu21

hi charu .excellent work.i liked all VM's except one with  karan and nisha. it's nice but i am not really interested in them. .they both are made for each other.no doubt in it.aaj kal forum mein kuch jaadha dikh raha hai.sorry karan and no offence to anyone........i liked "samne aati ho "a lot.it brings back the old golden days of YRKKH.....naksh are looking good before marriage only now they are  loosing their charm.

I know what you mean...I am really happy 4  them , and I am glad he found luv and happiness...
..but kinda getting sick of them ...it seems lately like its all about them...she seems 2 be riding on his fame wagon....So much coverage on them...I dont mind karan and hina because they are promoting their shows and their characters...but i am like y is she suddenly being given all this media attention...up until few weeks ago not that many ppl even knew who nisha rawal was, and now she is being covered on many media channels....I am sorry I dont want to offend any1 either, just my view...I didnt mind the bday thing karan did to introduce her but all the hype afterwads is just getting to be 2 much at this point...I just hope all this over exposer doesnt hurt karan later on...
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

thank u sooo much dear :) bas aaj the whole day i was doing this only

hm apkai hard work ka asar nazar araha hai.i just love is pal maon hoon n khudaya ve.i also like the others but these r awesome n fantastic.👏
ITNI CLAPS BHI KAM HAIN APKIA VMS KAILIYE.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#990066>I know what you mean...I am really happy 4 them , and I am glad he found luv and happiness...</FONT>

<FONT color=#990066>..but kinda getting sick of them ...it seems lately like its all </FONT><FONT color=#990066>about them...she seems 2 be riding on his fame wagon....So much coverage on them...I dont mind karan and hina because they are promoting their shows and their characters...but i am like y is she suddenly being given all this media attention...up until few weeks ago not that many ppl even knew who nisha rawal was, and now she is being covered on many media channels....I am sorry I dont want to offend any1 either, just my view...I didnt mind the bday thing karan did to introduce her but all the hype afterwads is just getting to be 2 much at this point...I just hope all this over exposer doesnt hurt karan later on...</FONT>

I understand what ur saying Shanta....Even i'm of the same opinion but i stay away frm all that   Karan and Nisha special news ....I wanna limit myself to Naitik only..Sometimes this overexposure can be dangerous for celebs...they have an off screen persona which all of us love and identify with...it's kind of disappointing tht he's doing all this..for whatever purpose....he's not promoting his show or himself, he's promoting her...all the time he's seen with her only , yrkkh has taken a back seat....on his FB, he comes only when he has to give us the news of his next appearance with nisha on tv or news or magazines...I've joined his fanclub but tht's it....i'll not go beyond "Karan" to "Karan & Nisha" ..with a lot of difficulty, i'm able to look at Karan & Naitik seperately...bas ...tht's all i wanted...since i'm his fan and i'm able to interact with him directly, i joined his club....rest, i'm not interested in knowing when he's giving an interview with nisha...i made tht vm for him only and not Karan & nisha..for formality sake i wrote karan n nisha 😆
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Charu is very modest but I must tell you guys that both Karan and Nisha have separately appreciated her VM a lot on FB and written very nice comments for her 👏👏
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

I understand what ur saying Shanta....Even i'm of the same opinion but i stay away frm all that   Karan and Nisha special news ....I wanna limit myself to Naitik only..Sometimes this overexposure can be dangerous for celebs...they have an off screen persona which all of us love and identify with...it's kind of disappointing tht he's doing all this..for whatever purpose....he's not promoting his show or himself, he's promoting her...all the time he's seen with her only , yrkkh has taken a back seat....on his FB, he comes only when he has to give us the news of his next appearance with nisha on tv or news or magazines...I've joined his fanclub but tht's it....i'll not go beyond "Karan" to "Karan & Nisha" ..with a lot of difficulty, i'm able to look at Karan & Naitik seperately...bas ...tht's all i wanted...since i'm his fan and i'm able to interact with him directly, i joined his club....rest, i'm not interested in knowing when he's giving an interview with nisha...i made tht vm for him only and not Karan & nisha..for formality sake i wrote karan n nisha 😆

I am a fan of karan's work as naitik.....As a fan I am happy that he found luv....but seriously i dont need 2 kno anythings else beyond that........I am avoiding all media coverage of them ....but it seriously still manages to come stare at me in the face....its everywhere...lol.........the only time i was remotely interested was after the bday annoucement...i found some pics of the party and posted them..but my god the nxt day it was everywhere...that was just 2 much......The only reason i added him on Fb was so that we can interact and know what he's doing on the show..and what nxt....but sadly its not a karan fan club its a nisha and karan status update profile.....he hasnt once, just updated us on what he is doing that day....or what going on the show...its all about what they r doing 2gether...the whole page is covered with just of the bday coverage or media coverage of them ....I mean seriously what was the point of showing us them going to the gym?..who cares?.....and y does this girl even talk during the interviews...at this point i think shes just trying 2 advance her career using karan's fame and exposure...I really hope Karan or his career doesnt get hurt in the process...

charu i did c that ..i commented on it 2...it was beautifully done...
as a fan you giving him that as a gift was sweet and nice and there is nothing wrong with that
...i am just not liking him posting 500 media coverages of nisha and him
Edited by aksharanaitik - 14 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
very well made dear, keep it up :)
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great VMs dear...
sugg: Dont say alvida song
kaho na pyaar hai.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz feel free to post any suggestions  ...

One suggestion is use the button between ABC and Emoticons to upload the links, so that it is easy to click from the forum itself, rather copy and paste the link
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good work once again....keep it coming :-D)))
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lathika4u

plz feel free to post any suggestions ... <br><br>One suggestion is use the button between ABC and Emoticons to upload the links, so that it is easy to click from the forum itself, rather copy and paste the link<br>

😆 u cud have just told me to insert it as a hyperlink..i'm a software professional..i've created web pages..i know this terminology