Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
charu di the new VMs r awesome i am not hving words to describe it awesome fantastic
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sks7

Good work again Charu......<br>But after looking at all these lovely past scenes btw them i'am all the more disappointed at where the creatives have led this show to now.......<br>Always crying ......And Akshara looks so innocent and beautiful in her open hair......and my list of complaints will go on and on............<br><br>But you have done a very good job and i hope we soon get to see some happy times together of NAKSH so that you can make another VM :-D))))<br>

I understand Sonu..while making these VM's, the same thoughts were coming to my mind....Akshara is looking beautiful here, now what is naitik doing here..howz he looking there...tht was the golden era of yrkkh.....i have lots and lots of good memories of these episodes.....but i'm still hopeful tht it'll get better..

the moment i heard khudaya ve, i thot of making a VM and i didn't have to think tht much bec. i had plenty of scenes in which they fought, cried & so on and so forth.....bas there was a lot of problem in the compliation stage..my wmm got fed up with the song i guess..it was not importing the file properly n i tried so so hard to make it perfect...
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashforever2009

charu di the new VMs r awesome i am not hving words to describe it awesome fantastic

thank u sooo much dear :) bas aaj the whole day i was doing this only
mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👍🏼 really good work 👍🏼

👏👏👏
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome di.......👏  👏 👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏   👏  👏  👏  👏  👏   👏  👏  👏   👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏  👏   👏   👏   👏  👏  👏 👏  👏

i liked the khudaya ve very much.u wont belive i have even downloaded that one. 
Krinya thumbnail
i can make a better "is pal main hoon" ...i'll post a modified version of it when i get time :) will work on it..it's my most fav. concept...my first one ..i'll make it extra special now..tab i didn't know how to do many things..
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky35

awesome di.......👏

i liked the khudaya ve very much.u wont belive i have even downloadedthat one.

thanks pinky :) even i love khudaya ve..when i heard tht song na , the whole video ka concept came in my mind...and i made it in sequence....frm their marriage till date, everything was in sequence...this song really suits naksh...one of my favs now....ishq hai kaisa ye ajeeb 😍 dil ke kareeb laya dil ka naseeb
aditiii thumbnail
ur new VM's r  really awesome..........................
just love dis song..... Khudaya ve...............its one of my fav's........

👏

👏
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi charu .excellent work.i liked all VM's except one with  karan and nisha. it's nice but i am not really interested in them. .they both are made for each other.no doubt in it.aaj kal forum mein kuch jaadha dikh raha hai.sorry karan and no offence to anyone........i liked "samne aati ho "a lot.it brings back the old golden days of YRKKH.....naksh are looking good before marriage only now they are  loosing their charm.

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Charu... you made this into your own gallery. That's great! 😃
I'll surely check out your other VM's also. 😊

-aisha