Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Rahm

Socha Na Tha is one of my favorite songs so absolutely loved it! All the scenes matched up perfectly!<br>

🤗 thank you so much dear :)
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You're welcome, Charu. Seriously, awesome work. Now I'm intimidated to make VMs of Naksh, lol. I'm not even close to how good you are.

I've only made VMs on the Bidaai couples so far and they were okay (at best).
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

You're welcome, Charu. Seriously, awesome work. Now I'm intimidated to make VMs of Naksh, lol. I'm not even close to how good you are.<br><br>I've only made VMs on the Bidaai couples so far and they were okay (at best).<br>

oh no yaar i just started off....i have a lot to learn.....the toughest job is to think of the beginning and end...and also, there should a high point ..u know while i was making them, i got so much into deletions and additions tht i don't enjoy watching them 😆
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Pinky , Shagun hardly replies to my mails...if the creations gallery is categorized then i'll put all my VM's at one place...as of now, i haven't visited it except for the last pages where i posted the links...

di ask mr.vijay.......by the time he replies u can put it in creations gallery.
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky35

di ask mr.vijay.......by the time he replies u can put it in creations gallery.

creations gallery of IF? 😕 i have no idea what ur talking abt
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

creations gallery of IF? 😕 i have no idea what ur talking abt

i mean creation gallery of IF only.........u can ask mr.vijay so that get a thread for VM's in ehich u can post your creations.
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
rumi2004 thumbnail
Fabulous Work Charu !!!!!!! One of the finest VMs I'v seen!! Really keep up the effort and create more..
The picture qlty was so gr8 i thought u had done some kind of picture conditioning 😊... Loved it!
teapink thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think these are the best of all good job :)
teapink thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
charu can u plz upload is pal on youtube plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thy are tooo guddddddddddddddddddd!!! seriously all are totally different u should post thm on karans fb :)
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: teapink

<FONT color=#990066>charu can u plz upload is pal on youtube plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
thy are tooo guddddddddddddddddddd!!! seriously all are totally different u should post thm on karans fb :)
</FONT>

i'll make a VM for Karan...but i'm hesitant to post these...

oh yaar i tried uploading is pal on youtube a lot of times but failed..i dun know why..i'll try it again today....otherwise i'll try uploading it on megavideo