Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#40!!!!!!!!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
LMAO!!!this is how the amarjeet guy from bhaskar bharti used to look like [when he was young]...gawd...i cant imagine a young amarjeet

take a look at the guy on the left

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#40!!!!!!!!!! (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Adi...we know he used to look like that.....u don't remember Saudagar...ILU ILU??/......i m such a bollywood buff.....*shakes head*

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashaal

Adi...we know he used to look like that.....u don't remember Saudagar...ILU ILU??/......i m such a bollywood buff.....*shakes head*

OMG!!!!!AMARJEET is the hero from THAT song???????and it was like a cult love song or something..i mean it was always blaring out of the megafones when we were kidsLOLLOLLOL and i had no idea what ILU ILU was at that time[even though the song explained it well]...in fact,some girl at school used to sing "khelo peelo" or somethingROFL  issh...will srk look like that in another 10 years??Ouch

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Whaaaaaaat? Riya's topic was trashed? Not fair! Ugghhh, I only read four pages of that topic :(

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! *closes ears and looks up at the sky* *camera flashes n zooms in on my agony reflecting face from different angles* *Gunjan's sad BG music plays* Kya hua yeh, kyun hua yeh.....*sniff sniff*....CC main first kyun nahi aayi main....kab hua yeh..*sniff sniff* *runs away crying*

Before running away, congrats on new CC everyone *controls emosans n hugs everyone* however its not long before .....*stuffs the end of stole in mouth n runs away Sunny style* - KATHOR!

LMAO! Have I ever mentioned how cute your nautanki is? Tongue

*blushes* Thank you Sarah!

@Mash: I know you are feigning your sympathy for me - hmph!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

Originally posted by roxthefox

Lol Sarah, that mod is a gutter dushman of ours. She was WAITING for one of us to start a topic. Her trigger finger was feeling quite itchy. Rules or no rules, we'll always have our topics locked and thrashed.

*Puts on shades*

LOL! Yeah, I'm well aware of your group's history with the said guttar dushman. :P

Why do you guys even bother posting there yaar ... you know your topics will cause chaos and eventually be closed regardless of the rules.

Voice of reason....Anu would have said the same.....not that i do not agree with it......but i just visited that forum......so they can open 5454645765 topics on how they r not interested in the new interns, how lame they r n all....literally bashing actors/characters.....and the OTHER side can not even create a SINGLE topic of how its good to see AR crook coz it will create chaos?...how fair is THAT in an OPEN forum.....

and it's not our fault if they HAVE such sensitive HAARTS........SENSITIVE HAARTS are meant to b broken......and u have no idea what FUN it is to break such HAARTS...........i just LOVEE stepping on n crushing these HAARTS......Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahBazingaroxthefox

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Kavz.....it got closed after the fourth page i think.....

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
The sensitive haarteded fan girls are gonna pay for it now, at least Riya was polite and not in your face with her topic about how AR's death was for the best. Zainab will just rub it in their faces with her topic trampling & crushing their haarts - I am SO waiting to read her topic whenever she starts it  *keeps a bag of pop corn ready*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceroxthefox

Post Reply New Post

Go to top