Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#40!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

revathis

revathis

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Roxy, the new season of CMG starts from tomorrow....incidentally at the same date that MJHT started last year :P....Coincidence?? Hmmmm....lol

Yes you have correctly figured out who Tamanna is....and now the new clowns will continue to udaao the dhajjiyaan of the medical profession even more.....How amazing!

I'm curious to see if the new season of CMG will get higher TRPs than MJHT which is shockingly still #1 on the channel despite how crappy it's gotten...LOL
ROFLROFL
ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#40!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

revathis

revathis

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Ok..bye Anu, sarah, roxy...I have to go to sleep....plan on studying early morning...(if I ever get up early)...which is so rare...as rare as Samrat's sensible expression.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentsarah1024incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathis

Ok..bye Anu, sarah, roxy...I have to go to sleep....plan on studying early morning...(if I ever get up early)...which is so rare...as rare as Samrat's sensible expression.Smile

LMAO Revathi...good oneLOLLOL.....G'nite! I'm gonna turn in now as well....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-incandescence

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roxthefox

Sarah, is Tamanna the self-righteous, pious, do-gooder, whinny little b*tch who is desperate for everyone's approval?! Lol, I heard that DMG is going to have tons of medical mysteries, the biggest one being who the hell made these clowns doctors. Damn, my head might explode from all these new and innovative ideas.

Did the new jokers make their entry yet? I need to watch today's episode. I'm in deperate need for a much needed laughter, but alas, won't get the chance till the weekend. I heard Niki and Abhi performed the operation. Lol, tab tho AR are dead for sure. Any chances they had for survival were severely hindered during the operation process.

Yep, Tamanna is the saintly b****. She's so annoying even before she has set foot in Sanjeevani. Lord knows what she'll be like once she starts to interact with everyone!

LOL no, the new clowns will enter tomorrow. And you should watch today's episode - especially for "dead" Armaan's expression! ROFL ROFLROFL

AN hadn't performed the surgeries yet. They were about to but Abhi's ex-wife showed up with a slit wrist ... such convenient timings these people have. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentnimrahAreYaar

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Bye Revathi ... take care!

Edit: Goodnight Anu!

Edited by sarah1024 - 21 September 2009 at 10:06pm

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
LMFAO, Abhi has a wife? Hahahahhaha. So, Ridhima pretty much killed Armaan?

More to add to Riya's wheelchair bit:

Originally posted by -simi-

Originally posted by roxthefox

Originally posted by RiyaK09

Probable nahin! Khush kabar pakki samjho!Party

Since Abhi and Nikki are operating them, I do expect some bad things to happen. Either AR will die or they will be paralyzed for life. Wouldnt it be cute to see them romance if they do get paralyzed? Wheelchair leti hai kaise yeh intehaaan....Dancing

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Wheelchair par jiyonnnnnn.....wheelchair par marooon, wheelchair par, hoon qurbaaaaaaaan.

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

OMG U GUYS KILLED MEEEEEEEEE ROFL

wheelcharieeeeee rang hoooooo

Hum tho chaley they doctors baney
Janey kahan, khopri ur gayi
M.B.B.S se khatke...
Wheelchairs main Atke....

APAHIJ'S MILL GAYYE!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentmits002sarah1024nimrahincandescence

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah, Abhi has a wife. I don't know their history but they're divorced now (or on the verge of getting divorced).

OMG, the wheelchair stuff is hilarious ... LMAO! ROFL

I hope they drag the "Will Armaan and Riddhima live?" suspense throughout the whole week. It would make for a lot of interesting posts by the fans and haters. :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Any interesting topic in the DMG forum?? Still can't believe that AR diedROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

Post Reply New Post

Go to top