Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#40!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
LOLL hellloooooo Foxy Roxy :-) I knew you'd like that 'pangaa' waala tag :P Cuz it's so very true, no?? lol

Yep, I've seen the epi....it was hilarious! I was totally ROFL as well......yeah we're all keeping our fingers crossed that it really does turn out to be true and we're rid of them foreverrrrrr....lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#40!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

Sid and Tamanna are going to be such a lame pair. I already have a nickname for them ... SiTam ... as in, creatives apne viewers ke upar sitam kar rahe hain by showing this couple. Tongue

That Sid is looking like a superrrrrrrr lazy a$$....I'm trying to understand how that is supposed to be appealing in a characterSleepyLOL....That Tamanna girl doesn't look like she can act and looks like she' only been cast so that she can be the new Shilpa Anand....you notice the similarity face-wise??WinkLOL..

LMAO@ SiTam....perfect!LOLLOLLOL

That other girl Naina and that chapraasi looking Yuvi or whatever look like they are gonna be the wannabe MN of this show now.....dekhte hainGeekLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 21 September 2009 at 9:30pm

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Sarah, is Tamanna the self-righteous, pious, do-gooder, whinny little b*tch who is desperate for everyone's approval?! Lol, I heard that DMG is going to have tons of medical mysteries, the biggest one being who the hell made these clowns doctors. Damn, my head might explode from all these new and innovative ideas.

Did the new jokers make their entry yet? I need to watch today's episode. I'm in deperate need for a much needed laughter, but alas, won't get the chance till the weekend. I heard Niki and Abhi performed the operation. Lol, tab tho AR are dead for sure. Any chances they had for survival were severely hindered during the operation process.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024nimrahincandescence

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Anu - I know ... Sid is such a one-dimensional character, as is Tamanna. LOL, I noticed the Shilpa resemblance too. What's the point of getting the clone of a character that's ALREADY present in the show?

Yeah, Naina and Yuvi are MN while Sid/Tamanna are AR + SG. Lovely how the creatives are copying their own couples. LOL

Edited by sarah1024 - 21 September 2009 at 9:34pm

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Sid and Tamanna are going to be such a lame pair. I already have a nickname for them ... SiTam ... as in, creatives apne viewers ke upar sitam kar rahe hain by showing this couple. Tongue

That Sid is looking like a superrrrrrrr lazy a$$....I'm trying to understand how that is supposed to be appealing in a characterSleepyLOL....That Tamanna girl doesn't look like she can act and looks like she' only been cast so that she can be the new Shilpa Anand....you notice the similarity face-wise??WinkLOL..

LMAO@ SiTam....perfect!LOLLOLLOL

That other girl Naina and that chapraasi looking Yuvi or whatever look like they are gonna be the wannabe MN of this show now.....dekhte hainGeekLOL

Naina = Anjali
Fat guy = Atul
Sid= Sperm
Tamanna= Ridhima
Armaan = sperm = SRK's character from Mohabatein
Shanky = Amitabh's character from Mohabathein
Jenni = Bhatakthi hui athma, in search of her mithai
Us = victims of sheer torture.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentsarah1024nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Roxy, the new season of CMG starts from tomorrow....incidentally at the same date that MJHT started last year :P....Coincidence?? Hmmmm....lol

Yes you have correctly figured out who Tamanna is....and now the new clowns will continue to udaao the dhajjiyaan of the medical profession even more.....How amazing!

I'm curious to see if the new season of CMG will get higher TRPs than MJHT which is shockingly still #1 on the channel despite how crappy it's gotten...LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 21 September 2009 at 9:36pm

revathisnimrahincandescence

revathis

revathis

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Yep sarah...thats the only way you can gather trp's of 0.35...and lower...now to achieve this very difficult goal...you have to have clones of previous couples..

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Anu - I know ... Sid is such a one-dimensional character, as is Tamanna. LOL, I noticed the Shilpa resemblance too. What's the point of getting the clone of a character that's ALREADY present in the show?  Not just a character yaar....an ACTRESS....LOL...genius move, I must say...since Shilpa was the most popular Riddhima...all her fans will now come flying over to gush over the new Shilpa cloneLOLLOL...even the "acting" seems as fake as her predecessorWinkLOL

Yeah, Naina and Yuvi are MN while Sid/Tamanna are AR + SG. Lovely how the creatives are copying their own couples. LOLLOLL...this is new age 'innovation'SleepySleepyLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 21 September 2009 at 9:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top