Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Adi...we know he used to look like that.....u don't remember Saudagar...ILU ILU??/......i m such a bollywood buff.....*shakes head*
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mashaal

Adi...we know he used to look like that.....u don't remember Saudagar...ILU ILU??/......i m such a bollywood buff.....*shakes head*

OMG!!!!!AMARJEET is the hero from THAT song???????and it was like a cult love song or something..i mean it was always blaring out of the megafones when we were kids😆😆😆 and i had no idea what ILU ILU was at that time[even though the song explained it well]...in fact,some girl at school used to sing "khelo peelo" or something🤣  issh...will srk look like that in another 10 years??
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whaaaaaaat? Riya's topic was trashed? Not fair! Ugghhh, I only read four pages of that topic :(
Bazinga thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah1024

LMAO! Have I ever mentioned how cute your nautanki is? 😛

*blushes* Thank you Sarah!

@Mash: I know you are feigning your sympathy for me - hmph!
incandescence thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah1024

LOL! Yeah, I'm well aware of your group's history with the said guttar dushman. :P

Why do you guys even bother posting there yaar ... you know your topics will cause chaos and eventually be closed regardless of the rules.

Voice of reason....Anu would have said the same.....not that i do not agree with it......but i just visited that forum......so they can open 5454645765 topics on how they r not interested in the new interns, how lame they r n all....literally bashing actors/characters.....and the OTHER side can not even create a SINGLE topic of how its good to see AR crook coz it will create chaos?...how fair is THAT in an OPEN forum.....

and it's not our fault if they HAVE such sensitive HAARTS........SENSITIVE HAARTS are meant to b broken......and u have no idea what FUN it is to break such HAARTS...........i just LOVEE stepping on n crushing these HAARTS......😃
incandescence thumbnail
Kavz.....it got closed after the fourth page i think.....
Bazinga thumbnail
The sensitive haarteded fan girls are gonna pay for it now, at least Riya was polite and not in your face with her topic about how AR's death was for the best. Zainab will just rub it in their faces with her topic trampling & crushing their haarts - I am SO waiting to read her topic whenever she starts it  *keeps a bag of pop corn ready*

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
k...with all this cmg discussions....im just curious to know how the crapfest ended...since its going to be a new batch from today...did they kill all the old interns???no..please dont gimme a written update[iv neve watched the show,so wont dig it]...just gimme the end in 1 line.did they all hook up with each other or something??everyone had their "happily ever afters"???????
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO! I have been refraining myself from coming here on IF and just watch shows on YT. I have watched the whole last week of MJHT, DMG and LNMDJ and couldn't stop laughing at comments on YT that i had to come here.

DMG was SOOO random today. Hahahhaaaa!
I should not even start on being "sensible". That was not expected but being their 'last' episode, I expected them to end it with some decency. But oh well! I must admit that I was a little bit upset at that. hahaaaa!

MJHT - I could not believe Sajan fans hating on them! LMAO! What retards these creatives! TWO weeks and SG are still thinking/talking to themselves. MN on the other side look so much better in comparison. LOL. Nupur being all shaadi paranoid and M being secret relationship paranoid is just baselessly ridiculous but SO much tolerable given ArTi and SG on the other side.

LNMDJ - Mostly on FF. Ruined. (for me :P) Sameer-Avni are the worst amongst all. CRAP CRAP UTTER CRAP! Prithvi is stuck on "Yeh to meri duty hain" like SA was on "Koi dekh lega" *rolls eyes* .

My new shows : Tere mere beech mein and BBB. Hahaha!

Later
Night Night :)
Bazinga thumbnail
@Adi2: Apparently Riddhima got shot and Armaan passed out in shock seeing his belowed shot! They will be operated upon tomorrow, god knows whether or not they will survive.

Visit the forum dude, its entertaining as hell- the plight of the poor fan girls is worth a read
🤣