*A Optimistic Future for DMG where AR are ALIVE*

rinxkashsujen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This leap won't be a bad thing! πŸ˜ƒ Now I don't mind the leap because I feel the CVs will show AR flashbacks from todays episode in tomorrows episode...

Such As: What happened to AR after Riddhima was shot and Armaan hit his head on the glass table,  how Armaan regained his memory again after he hit his head, their saghaii party, the promotions of the gang as doctors...

And then the new interns enter and I have a feeling that mostly Armaan and Riddhima will give them duties....They may be similar to Dr Shubhankars and Dr Keertis love story as Doctors πŸ˜‰

Plus the CV will definitely show ARs wedding! πŸ˜ƒ They will not skip this golden moment of dmg ever!!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ARs wedding to come will take a bit of time that is true!... But I think they may get married near June time.. That's always the time for weddings in DMG lols Which i love so much as it becomes a tradition!...

So chill guys and think positive thoughts!

Edited by rinxkashsujen - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I really hope sooo Rinku This post made me feeel so much better!

I really hope that your prediction comes true and we get to see all these exciting new things for AR

We only have belief to hang onto now and i Belive that AR will stay alove and will be a big part of DMG!
So yes if there is a leap then hopefully it will bring good things to AR story and bring a refreshing change!!

Awesome post!  
rinxkashsujen thumbnail
Thank You Trinzy Winzy πŸ˜ƒ

at least this brought a smile to your face!

and dont worry yeh saroor hoga!

everyone loves AR from the bottom to the top of their heart and even the creatives πŸ˜ƒ Now AR will not just vanish like that! πŸ˜ƒ

They are a BIG HISAA to DMG!

Im really looking forward to tomorrows episode!

Seeing how our Love Birds are like doctors!

πŸ˜ƒ

rinxkashsujen thumbnail
There we go a2zahid! just keep on having hope! πŸ˜ƒ
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for this amazing topicπŸ‘...I agree we should be positive and should believe that AR won't die...we will definitely get to see their grand wedding and all the interns happy πŸ˜ƒ
Luv Alwayz Sahar 😳
-Nayab- thumbnail
Hi!

Exactly... I still think AR are alive... Remember they took them to the OT... Jiah coming in at the end was just a way for the creatives to prolong the suspense (as to whether AR are alive or not) and don't you think Niki would be inconsolable after coming from the OT if Armaan or Riddhima were dead... They are her best friends after all... Armaan more than Riddhima... But she would be crying uncontrollably don't you think?

Or maybe the story will be like Mohabbatein... Remember Aishwariya was still shown in the movie with SRK even though she had died?

Maybe it'll be something like that? 

Maybe KSG/Armaan survives and continues working in Sanjeevani... Always thinking of Riddhima... She's still shown on-screen as a ghost (like Aishwariya was)...Helps the other interns fall in love with each other...

Sounds a little far-fetched... I know... Can't wait till tommorow now!

Thank God this wasn't a Friday episode πŸ˜†... Phir hamara kya hal hota? πŸ˜›...

Take Care
Edited by N786 - 14 years ago
..kashish.. thumbnail
so hope that ur predicion comes true! missing AR already! =D
Armaan_Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@topicmaker------ i m very happy to see some positives reply 4 fan-----------here u go--dmg fans------AR will be alive & ever alive -----------no matter what will happen--------------Be positive
              Hope may be ur pradiction will be ture.😊
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wish what you said would be true.
But I'm still crying.
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well thanx for this o[ptimistic topic but as far as i hav the feeling ridz will go in koma n armaan wud regain his memory but wont b in his sensous as he is in a shock.god i m not able to tak the last AR part frm my mind the flash keep on cuming