Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-Lush-

IF-Sizzlerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leaving.Bye (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Anu Behna! Nooooo

Nothing will happen to them yaar.. they are after all DMG's lead pair na.. so without them the show won't run.. and I know the cv's are stupid and really think.. but I think they will atleast know that AR leaves.. and DMG is basically done for..

And then if you leave how will I talk to u Cry

I don't think you need to get worried abt them leaving... stay calm.. and wait for the next few epis.. im sure everything will be fine!

And ya.. As Sab said.. RM are not even in the show anymore.. but we are still continuing their ff's and their

pyar ki daastan..

Edited by ibdt2004 - 21 September 2009 at 3:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i-love-dr.rahullovebapu18

hunder

IF-Addictz

hunder

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMallikGrover

Hey Everyone

well this is Anu/Anisha

well i just wanted to say i am leaving this IF.and i will be back the day Armaan and Riddhima regain concious or well if there dead..then i guess this is my last day on the IF? But i will try to come back..sorry if i cant...

So all i wanted to say is thankyou everyone for all the love! You guys are so welcoming and sweet..just amazing and i would have never been able to write my FF's without you guys...right now theres so many names that i want to mention like Siddhi,Vikshu, Shilpa Di, Komal Di(danger girlLOL)Radhika,Saba,Sab,Divya,Lali Di,Sanna,Sazi,Swancy,Deepali,Rapi,Mewi,Reema and many many many more..sorry if i forgot your name..but Bye..miss you all
Luv Anu

hey i am with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsMallikGrover

MrsMallikGrover

Goldie

MrsMallikGrover

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsarmaan

hey dont leave..wait for tmorrow's episode. Everyhting will be alright
i really hope everything will be alright.thanksSmile

MrsMallikGrover

Goldie

MrsMallikGrover

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sab93

ok, anisha!!
 but you have to come to the RM resort, I'll miss you too muchh!! you wont really leave!!
:)

I cant promise i wont leave..but i will try to come on the RM resortSmile

MrsMallikGrover

Goldie

MrsMallikGrover

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibdt2004

Anu Behna! Nooooo

Nothing will happen to them yaar.. they are after all DMG's lead pair na.. so without them the show won't run.. and I know the cv's are stupid and really think.. but I think they will atleast know that AR leaves.. and DMG is basically done for..

And then if you leave how will I talk to u Cry

I don't think you need to get worried abt them leaving... stay calm.. and wait for the next few epis.. im sure everything will be fine!

And ya.. As Sab said.. RM are not even in the show anymore.. but we are still continuing their ff's and their

pyar ki daastan..

CryCry
Shilpa Di..i am sorry..really really sorry..and i pray from the bottom from my heart that nothing happens to AR..because it kills me to leave this IF..i love talking to all...really i do..sorry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.melody

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Lekin Anu, I have Jenny on my facebook. She told everyone not to worry. AR aren't going anywhere and they'll be back really REALLY soon. No tension.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovebapu18sweet.melody

lovebapu18

IF-Dazzler

lovebapu18

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
hey anu don't leave cause i don't think AR are going to leave. but if u do leave...i'll miss u.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top