Originally posted by: palluluvsarmaan

hey dont leave..wait for tmorrow's episode. Everyhting will be alright

i really hope everything will be alright.thanks😊
MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Sab93

ok, anisha!!

but you have to come to the RM resort, I'll miss you too muchh!! you wont really leave!!
:)

I cant promise i wont leave..but i will try to come on the RM resort😊

Originally posted by: ibdt2004

Anu Behna! Nooooo

Nothing will happen to them yaar.. they are after all DMG's lead pair na.. so without them the show won't run.. and I know the cv's are stupid and really think.. but I think they will atleast know that AR leaves.. and DMG is basically done for..

And then if you leave how will I talk to u 😭

I don't think you need to get worried abt them leaving... stay calm.. and wait for the next few epis.. im sure everything will be fine!

And ya.. As Sab said.. RM are not even in the show anymore.. but we are still continuing their ff's and their

pyar ki daastan..

😭😭
Shilpa Di..i am sorry..really really sorry..and i pray from the bottom from my heart that nothing happens to AR..because it kills me to leave this IF..i love talking to all...really i do..sorry
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lekin Anu, I have Jenny on my facebook. She told everyone not to worry. AR aren't going anywhere and they'll be back really REALLY soon. No tension.
lovebapu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey anu don't leave cause i don't think AR are going to leave. but if u do leave...i'll miss u.
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nooooooo dont goo!!! stayy pleasee and please dont discontinue ur FFs, we all looove them!!

please please!
i-love-dr.rahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
annnuuuu yaaarrr tussi ja rahe ho?? tussi naa jao...please,,,dun worry abt AR..i m sure nothinggg will happen to them... if there not in show thennn it would be lifeless yaaarr..so dun worry..cheer up girl..wait and watch tomm's episode. everything will be goodd..

andd if u leave whom will talk to on the resorts..sooo pleaseeeeee dun leave sweetieee.....

Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

Lekin Anu, I have Jenny on my facebook. She told everyone not to worry. AR aren't going anywhere and they'll be back really REALLY soon. No tension.

Hey Komal..i hope your right..because i really cant have AR gone..its simply not DMG..i really pray nothing happens to AR.thanks Komal😃

Originally posted by: lovebapu18

hey anu don't leave cause i don't think AR are going to leave. but if u do leave...i'll miss u.

I will miss you to😭

Originally posted by: Namrata_12

nooooooo dont goo!!! stayy pleasee and please dont discontinue ur FFs, we all looove them!!

please please!

I wont discontinue my FF's as long as AR..dont die..like seriously theres no point to my FF's if there's no more couple