Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Everyone

well this is Anu/Anisha

well i just wanted to say i am leaving this IF.and i will be back the day Armaan and Riddhima regain concious or well if there dead..then i guess this is my last day on the IF? But i will try to come back..sorry if i cant...

So all i wanted to say is thankyou everyone for all the love! You guys are so welcoming and sweet..just amazing and i would have never been able to write my FF's without you guys...right now theres so many names that i want to mention like Siddhi,Vikshu, Shilpa Di, Komal Di(danger girl😆)Radhika,Saba,Sab,Divya,Lali Di,Sanna,Sazi,Swancy,Deepali,Rapi,Mewi,Reema and many many many more..sorry if i forgot your name..but Bye..miss you all
Luv Anu
darling dont panic nothing will happen to AR ATLEAST NOT TILL THE NEW INTERN EXCEPT BY DMG FAN

And if they cv prove me wrong then i will also leave

AR FOREVER DMG NEVER

comeon yaar please don't do that !!

atleast think about the loyal readers of ur FF's ones !!
hey dont leave..wait for tmorrow's episode. Everyhting will be alright

Anisha!!!!!!

nooo! dw, nothing will happen to them! their the lead couple of dmg!!
dont completely leave!!!  think about other pairs whose tracks r ruined completely for real, their still here for thier friends here and for their fav jodi! we RMians r still here, we're keeping them alive!!
cmon dont goo! pleaseee! think about it anisha!!
Originally posted by k_anjali12

comeon yaar please don't do that !!

atleast think about the loyal readers of ur FF's ones !!

Hey Anjali your too sweet..but i really dont want to end my FF's but what can i do..what will be the point if the couple AR is dead..my story is pointless as well.
Originally posted by Sab93

Anisha!!!!!!

nooo! dw, nothing will happen to them! their the lead couple of dmg!!
dont completely leave!!!  think about other pairs whose tracks r ruined completely for real, their still here for thier friends here and for their fav jodi! we RMians r still here, we're keeping them alive!!
cmon dont goo! pleaseee! think about it anisha!!

Hey Sab..i will try to come back to the RM forum..i will try 😊
ok, anisha!!
 but you have to come to the RM resort, I'll miss you too muchh!! you wont really leave!!
:)
Edited by Sab93 - 14 years ago
Anu Behna! Nooooo

Nothing will happen to them yaar.. they are after all DMG's lead pair na.. so without them the show won't run.. and I know the cv's are stupid and really think.. but I think they will atleast know that AR leaves.. and DMG is basically done for..

And then if you leave how will I talk to u 😭

I don't think you need to get worried abt them leaving... stay calm.. and wait for the next few epis.. im sure everything will be fine!

And ya.. As Sab said.. RM are not even in the show anymore.. but we are still continuing their ff's and their

pyar ki daastan..

Edited by ibdt2004 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by MrsMallikGrover

Hey Everyone

well this is Anu/Anisha

well i just wanted to say i am leaving this IF.and i will be back the day Armaan and Riddhima regain concious or well if there dead..then i guess this is my last day on the IF? But i will try to come back..sorry if i cant...

So all i wanted to say is thankyou everyone for all the love! You guys are so welcoming and sweet..just amazing and i would have never been able to write my FF's without you guys...right now theres so many names that i want to mention like Siddhi,Vikshu, Shilpa Di, Komal Di(danger girl😆)Radhika,Saba,Sab,Divya,Lali Di,Sanna,Sazi,Swancy,Deepali,Rapi,Mewi,Reema and many many many more..sorry if i forgot your name..but Bye..miss you all
Luv Anu

hey i am with u