LNMDJ Written Update Sept 21, 2009

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Varun enters the office and there is a sign that say Welcome back Varun..He smiles and remembers his experience with Rosh and then recalls his dad's death.Rosh and her friend come and give him flowers and do hisarti.he says what are you doing.she says this is India's tradition hen someone leaves omes backwe do their arti.She says lets go to our offce.she holds his arm..he looks at her and syas we have a different room now..i dont work for fusion anymore but i work for Gujral enterprise with Damini and Ila.Rosh tries to say smething bu he says i mean it i told Ila maam that i will concentrate on just my work..He leaves nd Rosh gets upset..

Prithvi comes to meet Damin and she says you need to rest..i have a meeting you dont need to come there.so be a nice employee and listen to yur boss..Damini says i know you appinted a new bodyguard for me but you know its not eay to stay with me she laughs..and Prithvi says and everyone knows i love my job..he says your really stubborn and she says yes a little more than you..he says all the best for your meeting she says thanks..
Ila comes to Damini and says he is really loyal nowadys yu dont fins such people..He is just like Balraj..May his soul rest in peace.Prithvi says till yu have peace in your life my dad's soul can never rest in peace Ila Gujral...Damini tells her mom to rest aswell..
Rosh tells Goldie why would mom give Varun the job back and that to shift him to another office.Goldie says what she did s god she gave him the job back you should say thannks to her.Rosh says i told her thanks right then..but since Varun has come back he is talking so rudely to me..and he keeps calllin me Ms.Gujral..She says i wish everything between us can be fine like before..
Varun meets Damni and tells her Ila said that i will do the meeting with you.She says you just rejoined and you dont know much about this meeting and i will handle it myself..she walks off and then calls him to come..Damini walks in the room and see Inder..She remembers him cheating on her..She gets mad and Inde is sitting down smiling..
Sam/Jai in his room packing..Sameer says she will have to come..she will come..but what if she doesnt come..Avni says i should stop him..let him knw you need moretime.then she says no i cant stop him..Sam says why she still hasnt come.i cant even stay here again.why ddi i tell her im leaving..what should i do..avni says life gave you another chance take the chance or you will regret it..servant comes and says to sam that his taxi is here..Sam says what will i tell bahiyya..he says come avni come now..sam takes his stuff and is leaveing and other side avni is still thinking..
Damini and Varun walk in..
Inder starts blabbering his mouth about company investment and the Varun shuts him up and Damini looks at him and tells him to be quiet by putting a finger over her mouth.Damini gets into the details of the project and Inder says where is Ila Gujral..then everyone asks that..Damini says she is unwell..a guy sas we heard she had a heart attack aswell.Inder says ohh thats sad.i hope sh gets well soon.but this means that IGujral wont be back for a while.and you will handle this project by yourself.Damini says im the MD of this company and i know very well how to run a company..Inder says i know that pretty well but we have a habbit of working with Ila more confidence...Damini says she will be back soon. Inder says we all know you are going through personal crisis..so will you be able to handle it..
Damii says we all know Gujrals never mix business with personal life..Damini tries to get back to the project but than another guy says its a matter of millions how can we trust you.. A lady comes in and says the tea is ready..All the leave for tea.Inder gets up and smiles...
DAmini and Varun leave. Varun says Inder has all the investors on his side..we have to show them our project and get them with us they will be convinced themselves..
SAmeer leaves and looks behind and Avi doesnt come..While Avni runs out to Sam/Jai's room and doesnt find him there.she run out but Sam has already left and she cries her heart out..

Pre-Cap-
Damini says will you leave yourself or you need help.Varun says He oesnt need help it wont sit Inder's image..
Sameer tells Avni that he loves her and no matter how apart they are from each other our love will remain with us..(their on he phone)

Please Click LIKE If You LIKED My Work

Enjoy

Zaara

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanx a lot 4 the update ...
blabbering ROFL!!!!
thnxx 4 d update
thnx 4 d update zaara

The PriDa scene was cute..

N poor Rosh yaar..Varun;s being so rude 2 her..

Damini n Varun were trying to shut Inder up..hopefully they will suceed..n Varun is acting totally responsible..thats gud..

Sameer went?!..Avni cudnt stop him?!..n they talk on fone..omg...i wish Sam comes back though..